- von Firefox-Benutzer 13524479, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWhen batch downloading k2s.cc video links from a website. Some will download fine. But plenty others won't have the name of the file. But instead the name of the link, an html extensions and the proper video size. Others will also download the link.html but only a 4kb file. If I download those links manually : they work fine.
Nice extension, no doubt. But I spend more time figuring out what's missing, what names should be, etc.
- von MattBatt, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenDTA stopped working because browser was set to "never remember history" in settings which puts Firefox in "permanent private browsing" mode. I'm not sure when an update or I changed that setting in Firefox but it was a pain to figure out so I'm leaving a helpful hint here. Otherwise very powerful app.
- von rahul bhise, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenonce if the download pauses or the internet goes off for some seconds. all the download data is lost and the download starts from beginning.
- von DarkFalcon, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI don't blame the developer, I blame the Mozilla Foundation. This addon is sadly pretty useless now, its just a nice wrapper for the build in single threaded Firefox downloader. I had used DTA for over 10 before Quantum came and and destroyed Firefox. The whole point of why I loved Firefox was because it allowed much better customisation than the alternative browser IE (initially) and then later Chrome. There was a long period where DTA was unavailable after Quantum was released, I had been sending people the XPI file (addon installer) to use with Waterfox, but was becoming less and less stable solution due to the age of the addon. Finally DTA came to "new" Firefox.. but other than better usability for bulk downloading, I don't see the point. Living at the very bottom of the world (NZ) single threaded downloads are horrifically slow, spamming download threads would get me speeds at almost linear growth with connections (e.g 1 thread got me 100kB/s, 10 threads got me 1MB/s). But now there is only a single thread, its useless to me :(
- von Sash, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFeatures seem scaled back since I just updated from Firefox 56 to 93.
- Cant rename files manually in the window. Also downloads seem slow as if not broken and sped up.
- I liked the two button option in the old one to do one click download. Now you have to click two buttons. Booo
- von Rachel, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt does nothing. I can't get any reaction from it all. No error messages. Just nothing. I can't believe all the 5 and 4 star reviews. Did it used to work and now just doesn't?