- von huz, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen10 Stars if you add open with option in this addon, If you add openwith i will switch completely from chrome to firefox, dude you must add open with...
- von witrak(), vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenQuestion: Why so many privileges are required? I expect that some of them are needed, but the list is so looong... And together with numeric author ID it make me distrustful. Will install when the author provides precise explanations.
- von Nibinaear, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt malfunctions if you try to download in a private browsing window.
This is a really great replacement for the old download status bar which no longer works. I like the sounds as well. It's not as polished as the old app I used for many years but it's a start. Some things it badly needs:
- Ability to clear completed downloads (surely an obvious feature)
- Double click to launch downloaded file (there is no way to launch any download directly at present)
- Cleaner and more polished user interface
- The Launch button never works
- von Syndicate, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAlso would like to reduce the height, but also the option to launch the file from the toolbar once its downloaded is greyed out. I always have to click to open the folder in file explorer then launch to from there.
- von Doogels, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI feel the same as a couple of other people. It does exactly what I want and is has a nice interface. It also has some handy options, however, the minimum height of the bar is way to high and obtrusive. This is especially true when using my laptop where screen space is already at a premium.
- von ElStellino, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternensorry to lower the rating, it has a a nice interface and works well but the minimum height of 45 pixel is way to obtrusive, when it would be enough 15 or 20. Uninstalling it only for this reason, I will check it out again later this year.