- von PhiliP190, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThat's nice work but i wish i had the possibility to close a tab with one single click (on the tab itself, not on the page). Could you do that, please ?
- von miguelk, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThank you! It is flawless. However, there is an issue that really is disappointing and renders your add-on unpractical: The double click works anywhere on the page which means that if you select a word with a double click, the double click closes the web page, or if you're entering numbers from an onscreen keyboard, clicking will also close the web page. What I would like to suggest is that you include an option so the double click to close the web page only works in a blank part of the web page where there is no text, images, links, etc. Thanks again, and I really hope this is possible. (I know there is an add-on out there that uses the middle mouse button to close a tab, but many people (myself included) use the middle mouse button to go back one page. There is also an add-on to close the tab with double right click, however, it brings up the context menu which you then have to close. This particular behavior when double clicking with the right mouse button using a similar Chrome add-on does not happen ie. the context menu does not appear). Cheers.
- von Чувак, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUnfortunately, in some video players, double-clicking closes a tab rather than a make full-screen video.
- von John Corliss, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenOn my system at least (Windows 7 Pro SP1 fully updated), it causes Firefox to leave a few processes running when I close the program. This results in an error message the next time I try to restart Firefox if I have closed those processes using the Task Manager or Process Explorer. Otherwise, it's very nice.
- von Richard, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI really like this one but there is one issue. I often like to double click on a word to highlight it to copy and well that won't work any more. I've tried various keys to see if that works so my only suggestion is to incorporate a simple key stroke like Ctrl double click that would allow for folks to double click on the page and just highlight a word or numbers to copy!
Thanks so much.
- von Patto, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenDouble Click was always one of my first installed addons for FF. But I finally had enough of the click sensitivity that inadvertently closed a lot of tabs.
Then I found your link below in another reply for your Middle mouse button addon and I'm a happy camper again.
Thanks for the addon/s
- von JonnyOne, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHello this is a nice extension. Can i ask you if you can make also one extension to close other tabs by double clicking in the page of the active one? There is also one similar already, but the developer seems to be that doesnt have interest to port it in a webextension