- von Firefox-Benutzer 14484056, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like Blur very much. I have many masked email accounts which work well and like the credit card feature. Blur on my android phone is cumbersome to use however. Otherwise the rating would be a 5.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14473549, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenDoesn't work for all logins. Not working for ebay login https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ru=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2FThanks for the support! If you ever have login issues with a specific site, just email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so we can resolve the issue ASAP.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14373984, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBlur is a great add-on, both on my Win10 desktop and Android phone. But the annual charge, $40 USD, for access to all of Blur's features is steep. I already have AI Roboform ($20/yr) and a credit card that offers a credit card masking service for free (only on the desktop). If Blur was only 15–20% more expensive than AI Roboform, I'd switch in a heartbeat.
- von rdearing115, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat app if you want to keep sensitive information private. Only complaint I have is sometimes the masked credit card feature doesn't work for me but that has always been resolved when I have contacted support.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12452755, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenQuickly gets the information needed to login or create accounts.
Only gripe is the popup window obscures the field to be filled. Minor but irritating.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13081963, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent product but has for me one irritating aspect and that is that on some websites, the Email Masking option does not appear when you right click on the page's email input. Do the developers have any suggestions as to why this happens and is there anything I can do to correct it?Hi there - thanks for the support and the feedback. If you ever come across a website where Blur is not auto filling correctly for you, just email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can resolve the issue ASAP!
- von Chuck, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSince the last update to 7.5.9010 my Firefox creates massive Memoryproblems. Firefox often stops working, the Harddisk is very busy. After deactivating Blur, the Problems stops.
I Hope you will fix this Bug soon.
- - - - - - -
As recommended I contacted the blur-support. There help was fast and effective. Now my Firefox runs also with Blur fine. Thank you very much. Great support.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenHi There, I'm sorry you have encountered this! Can you contact us blur-support [at] get abine [dot] com so we can gather some additional information abut this? Thanks!