- von Firefox-Benutzer 14578461, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBlur used to work better. Now, I guess they have a cash cow and do not support it anymore. Far too often when I bring up my browser, Blur fails to load, nor can I open the app itself. I contacted support they said to disable other extensions. I tried that, but that did not work either. Not sure if they just don't care anymore or they made some money and never cared. Regardless, looking for a better product, one that works.Hi there - thanks for the feedback. We've released Blur v. 8.1 in June 2019 which should have resolved any open issues that you were experiencing. If you continue to have issues please email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can assist you with your account.
- von FireFox User, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis company recently had its database and everyone's usernames and passwords exploited by hackers. Do NOT use this irresponsible company and software with your USERNAMES and PASSWORDS. They claim to be a security / privacy related company and yet can't secure or protect anything, not even their own databases with everyone's credentials on...SHOCKING!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!Hi there - our notice about the potential exposure of some information about some Blur users is at https://www.abine.com/blog/2018/blur-security-update/. Please contact us at blur-support [at] getabine [dot] com with any questions or for assistance
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14548112, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen就不能不用登录此插件的账号？安全性低，多此一举Hi there - Apologies for any inconvenience here. Please email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com if you're still having issues logging into your Blur account.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13062530, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenYou can't backup data (even manually) if you're a free user. So basically if a mishap happens, you lose access to all accounts created via Blur. The add-on was so good, until I learned about this.Hi There. Even as a free user you can backup your data at any time. Simply navigate to your settings page and set your data to backup locally, or you can choose to export your stored data on demand at any time.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13814631, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI loved Mask.Me, the original version of Blur.
I had been using blur since its rebranding until I damaged my laptop about 2-3 years ago. I recently purchased a new one in Dec 2017. I added blur immediately to store all my accounts and password.
Today, 2/25/18, I reset my firefox settings to its default and it re-installed my firefox addons. When I logged back into my blur account, ALL OF MY INFO WAS GONE.
What a useless addon. What is the point of having a blur login account?
I DO NOT RECOMMEND.
I will now use firefox's password manager.
The add-on also slowed my browser when I was working on my new wordpress based site.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12885640, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have the latest version of Firefox on my galaxy S8 but it tells me that the Blur add on is not available for my platform. What-up dudes?Hi there - thanks for the feedback. We've released Blur v. 8.1 in June which should have resolved any open issues that you were experiencing. If you continue to have issues please email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can assist you with your account.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12900295, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have used maskme since it first appeared. This shift from maskme to blur was completely unnecessary, and with the new update for Firefox quantum maskme is not working and i lost all my passwords & masked emails. That tells me one thing this company is completely unreliable. If your a newcomer i recommend looking for a alternative elsewhere, if your an old user its time to look for something else.
Edit: I appreciate the effort but. I was well aware of the migration to blur, and i have tried doing so. many times in fact, every time it ended in failure. I already did roll back to an older version. Since there is no option to export the data in maskme (or hidden away to a point where its close to impossible to find) i had to process the data manually. i already moved to a different plugin.Thank you for being such a long-time user. Unfortunately Maskme has been end of life for years and we've made dozens of attempts to migrate users over to avoid situations like these. We care *passionately* about every customer (as most of the reviews here can attest to) and are deeply troubled by this situation you have reported. I recommend rolling back to your pre-quantum firefox and then migrating to Blur before upgrading - that way we can ensure your data is safe and secure. Please contact us at blur-support [at] get abine [dot] com and ask for Robin so we help.
- von Vlijmen Fileer, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUnclear up front what it does and how it works.
However after installation it immediately demands both my email, and (yet another) password, still without explaining what it does and why it needs those.
With all this, the extension has the foul stench of a commercial endeavour that will eventually try to lock me in, sell my data, or give it to the U.S. government.
So, absolute crapware.Thanks for trying Blur. We'd be happy to share details of our host-proof encryption model to assure that we have no access to your data. Please contact us at blur-support [at] get abine [dot] com and ask for Robin so we can help clarify and answer any questions you have. Also, you can use blur as a tracker blocker without a username or password, but to utilize the more advanced features an account is required.
- von BobDawson, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI first started using this add-on when it was called DoNotTrackMe. That's all it seemed to do was block ads/trackers. Then it became Blur without much changes except the graphical design. Then after one update all it wanted to do is manage my passwords. Click the tool button or settings were only password related. Then after another update it was back to just ad/tracker blocking. Then it became an annoying password manager nagging me all the time if I want to save passwords Now it's back to just being a ad/tracker blocker. Perhaps I'll make up it's mind for it and remove it from my browser.