- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis addon ist just awesome. I really love it. Thak you very very much!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoes not work at all
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 MonatenCould you explain a bit more in detail, what doesn't work? What did you do/try? Keep in mind, that on addons.mozilla.org, the add-on doesn't work, as it would be a security risk to allow add-ons to work here.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvaya mierda aportan aqui
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen... 5 Star-Addon ... it is very logical from the functions and the software engine works perfect.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternennice :)
But how to search a word in the address bar by a keyboard shortcut in Firefox?
I search with Google with the letter g and Ecosia with e, and i want to search with d on dict.cc.
How to manage this?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 MonatenThat's possible without an extension:
Open dict.cc, rightclick in the search field (of the webpage, not the address bar). select "Add a keyword for this site". Enter "d" into the input field "keyword". Save -> Done.
There is a shorter way to search dict.cc using this extension (without even opening dict.cc). Press Alt + Q. This does the same as clicking on the toolbar button of this extension.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally nice add-on that offers various display modes for the translation. Plus it doesn't use damn Google.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenJust a few minutes ago I found out about the many (semi-new ?) configuration options available like the gestures and the micro panel option for the context menu - these are awesome and work really well : )
Still, I have one very small suggestion:
Could you make it so when you click the taskbar icon it automatically puts the cursor into the Translation text field, so you can start typing instantly and not have to click in the field first?
Otherwise, as I said, very good work : )
Edit: Thanks for the reply : )
Well, then you really can't do anything about it : )
I didn't know if you'd also understand German, so I wrote this in English to be safe - also, more people can understand what I wrote this way : )Thanks. The text field should focus automatically, but it doesn't due to a bug in Firefox. It seems they are working on it, but it's not ready yet:
The bug has been fixed in the nightly build of Firefox. So it's going to be available with Firefox 60.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDas AddOn ist sehr praktisch und benutzerfreundlich, besonders wenn man bei den AddOn-Einstellungen einstellt, dass neue Ergebnisse im MicroPanal geöffnet werden: Man markiert den zu übersetzenden Text, drückt rechte und linke Maustaste, und in einem kleinen Panel erscheint die Übersetzung.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLimited LangsIf you're not satisfied with the amount of languages dict.cc (the website) offers, then this add-on clearly is not for you.
All languages available on the website can also be used in the add-on. No reason to give the add-on a bad rating.
Dict.cc is indeed limited, as the first language has to be english or german. But there are a lot more to choose from for the second language: https://browse.dict.cc/
Of course this does not come close to the quantity of languages google offers, but it does yield better results in my opinion.
I hope this helps.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi Lusito!
Working with your great Add-on for Years, but with Firefox 57.0.1 the Micropanel in Version 5.2 doesn't work at all. Also the Micropanel in Beta Version 5.3a unfortunately doesn't work. Is it just me or is it a general Problem? Many Thanks in advance for your help!
Many Greetings from Thailand!
sorry about the delay.. for some reason, I did not get any notification about this post.
The micropanel works fine for me. Is it a specific website on which it doesn't work? (addons.mozilla.org is not allowed for example)
Have you tried using a different method to show the micropanel? Like rocker gestures, quick click or context menu?
What OS are you using?
If everything fails, would you be willing to try some things to find the source of the problem? like test the add-on with a fresh browser profile, to see if it might be some setting or another extension conflicting with this extension.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks great and seems to be well maintained.