- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon hydeder, vor 3 Jahrenthe best one ever..doesnt require any permission to access your data... simply kill it
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Cvcope, vor 3 JahrenHi, Jamie; your app Default Zoom is WONDERFUL. Thank you for making a VERY useful app that does what it should and is super easy to use. It was sOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating searching for a way to set and SAVE the Zoom I wanted. I got all sorts of ways to supposedly do this, but none of them worked. Your are the BEST!!!
—Richard Copeland (Encinitas, CA)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Dave, vor 3 JahrenI ended up using "Fixed Zoom" instead because it has different behavior that I prefer. But I give "Default Zoom" five stars because it does exactly what it says it does.
The reason I ended up using "Fixed Zoom" instead is that I always want the initial zoom of pages that I view to be 125%, even if I changed the zoom level manually the last time I was on that page. Sometimes I want to temporarily adjust the zoom level while I'm on a page, but I still want it to be 125% when I reopen the page.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13228991, vor 3 Jahrenthis extension is all what I want. no configuration overhead, simple and just works
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Stephen Jenkins, vor 3 JahrenExcellent... no more squinting! I was sick and tired of having to press Ctrl+(numberpad plus sign) on my laptop PC to zoom-in every single time I loaded a new website or page. What's more is that this was a persistent problem, and I needed to make this change across-the-board. I needed **one default zoom** for everything for every website I visited. This solves that problem, is lightweight code, and does its job well.
One more thing I discovered after using this extension: refreshing a page does not automatically update it to the default zoom you set using this extension, but closing a tab and then immediately reopening it does. This is a good behavior because there are times when a page needs to be refreshed without resetting it back to the default set by this extension. If you need that, then simply close and then re-open the tab using Ctrl-W (close) and then Ctrl-Shift-T (reopen), after which the default will be restored for that tab.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Ravi Kiran, vor 3 JahrenYou are a life saver. Firefox team should learn from this add-on.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15220877, vor 4 Jahrenworks perfect for new websites. But all sites that i have visited and where a zoom-level was set (by me or by the addon) does not change after changing the default zoom level in the addon. I need to switch between different monitors (4K and FHD) and therefore want to switch the zoom level for all tabs between 100 and 150% - which is not possible.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon middle endian, vor 4 JahrenIt sets the default zoom, which is exactly what I wanted!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15208235, vor 4 JahrenAwesome! Should be bundled by default
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15201358, vor 4 JahrenI do not want to manage per-site settings, so this plugin is brilliant!
So simple, so small, so usable. Why is this not a standard feature of Firefox???
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13466660, vor 4 JahrenPerfect, but please set it up to show on the bar automatically.