- von Stephen, vor 3 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenEvery (rarely) once in a great while, in the 1's & 0's world someone will create something that is so outstanding it is in a world of its' own. This is an answer to a prayer from my wife and I. We are both elders afflicted with profound vision challenges. Giving the function of maintaining the Zoom value makes our laptop activities much more pleasant. Thanks again.
- von uniquew, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternennice that don't require any permission but is missing the button on the extensions space to change it quickly.
And should add option to zoom only the text not the entire page.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15604230, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenTried multiple add-ons that I found first, promising to set default zoom level or upscaled font, none of which worked as intended. This works perfectly. Now I can stop squinting at text when I want to sit back and look at my monitor from afar. Thank you!
- von Cvcope, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi, Jamie; your app Default Zoom is WONDERFUL. Thank you for making a VERY useful app that does what it should and is super easy to use. It was sOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating searching for a way to set and SAVE the Zoom I wanted. I got all sorts of ways to supposedly do this, but none of them worked. Your are the BEST!!!
—Richard Copeland (Encinitas, CA)
- von Dave, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI ended up using "Fixed Zoom" instead because it has different behavior that I prefer. But I give "Default Zoom" five stars because it does exactly what it says it does.
The reason I ended up using "Fixed Zoom" instead is that I always want the initial zoom of pages that I view to be 125%, even if I changed the zoom level manually the last time I was on that page. Sometimes I want to temporarily adjust the zoom level while I'm on a page, but I still want it to be 125% when I reopen the page.