- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Gary, vor 3 JahrenHeadline:
It works on FF 69!
crude summary of functionality - 2 main functions/areas:
- control default folder when using 'normal' FF bookmarking i.e. star in URL bar or CTRL+D
- control default folder (and some other bits of bobs) when using the extension's "quick bookmarking" system
For both, you can pick last used folder or any specific folder or FF's default (which ridiculously is "other bookmarks").
You set defaults, etc, in the extension's options.
I personally couldn't find a use for the the quick bookmarking system (ALT+SHIFT+D), though it does have a nice filtering system (using the extension's toolbar icon), where you just type the bookmark folder name (rather than having to pick it from a drop down).
summary (for me):
- allows me to choose the default bookmark folder for my favourites (when mozilla decided that was unnecessary functionality for users grrrr).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Unvir, vor 3 JahrenCould you add support for choosing sub-folder? For example,, I have two folders named the same but with different parents. "folder A, subfolder X", and "folder B, subfolder X"
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15123074, vor 3 JahrenAmin,,,, I like and will love Mozilla's programs, and if this is a sin, ,,! I am the greatest guilty in this world, and I live in a country that includes US sanctions,? Sometimes I ask myself, but science waits for the kingdom of command, like love, which does not ask you why this person is, and why, this is the reason why, 🍒 Anyway, it's not fair that each of us add a piece of charcoal to it, ... ..? .... because it goes all these words ,,,,!?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Anil, vor 3 JahrenLooks useful. Would love to see option to add to few recently used bookmark folders & another option to go to a quick menu where all the folders are listed, for users having a large collection of bookmarks. Thanks
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15060440, vor 3 JahrenThere are no instructions on how to use this. I've installed it... and all new bookmarks continue to go to "Other Bookmarks" folder.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenThank you for your feedback! You should have been redirected to the add-on settings page automatically when you installed the add-on.
It did not seem to be the case, however you can access the add-on settings by going to the Firefox add-ons manager (accessible via the menu "Tools" then "Add-ons" or by using Ctrl+Shift+A).
Then simply click on the "Options" button next to Default Bookmark Folder to get to the settings page.
Once there, you can set up the add-on to fit your needs!
If you have any other questions or problems, please feel free to create a new issue on GitHub (https://github.com/teddy-gustiaux/default-bookmark-folder/issues).
If you do not have an account, you can create one for free.
The Mozilla Add-Ons website only allows me to respond once to a review, so it is not the ideal place for a conversation. :)