von DGthe3, vor 6 Monaten
Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
It was great to have, but at some point in the last 10 days or so it no longer works like its supposed to. On the flip side, near as I can tell Firefox now natively does everything I needed this add-on for in the first place.
- von Harry038493, vor 22 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGreat Addon. But as already mentioned by other users: Please let Drag n Drop work as expected, i.e. not moving bookmarks to the default bookmark folder but to the destination folder the selected bookmarks are dropped to.
- von Anisotropy, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI can't create Bookmarks from URL entry field by dragging and dropping lint to a bookmarks panel. The bookmarks instead are put to the end of bookmarks panel or to the end of folder. This problem is over a year old
- von _npfox, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is the sort of clever UI design that should be in firefox already. Really improves a workflow involving bookmarking.
I used to have the problem that it would place a bookmark in the default folder when using another bookmarking extension (like QuickBookmarkHere), but since this extension can now bookmark to another folder through searching or right-clicking in a folder, it replaced the functionality of two of my other bookmarking extensions, and the problem therefore solved itself.
I read in the reviews that dragging a tab to bookmarks will still save it to the default folder, but I don't use that anyway.
So, in conclusion: great work, thanks a lot!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16773157, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenPlugin doesn't work well with restoring bookmark backups or importing bookmarks from a file. Every single of my 2000+ bookmarks now sits in a single folder, which I have set as default.
It seems that there are also issues with syncing too. So while I have fixed this issue on one computer manually (partially by disabling the plugin and restoring an old backup). Yet after syncing bookmarks to my second computer, I now have the same problem on my second computer! Although I have properly synced the "fixed" set of bookmarks from the first computer. Yet somehow this plugin thinks that all of my "fixed" bookmarks are "new" and thus places them in the same single default directory.
As per description of this plugin, it should not interfere with sync. But it seems it does.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16702143, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt works great for a long time, but the last update seems to break the bookmark saving mechanism, mess up some bookmarks and put them into the 'default' folder.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12372803, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a really good addon, with quick bookmark option. Since a few weeks I have one problem, the option is deactived, but my bookmarks sort themselfs on the last place. This is not good, because I don't see my important bookmarks, if they sort themselfs so far back. I have to delete this addon, till this problem is solved. I am really sorry, because it is a great tool. Please look into this. This has worked before.
- von Chris, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI exported my bookmarks and imported them back in and this extension breaks how the bookmarks are saved. They do not go back into their folders they were in before. I disabled the extension and re-imported my bookmarks and they were all put back in their correct folders. The extension did work for a mighty long time before this. I hope it is just a temporary problem.
- von Greybird, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI've used this for a while, but I just spent hours troubleshooting an issue that turned out to be this addon. I even went so far as to delete my entire Mozilla account trying to figure out what was going on.
The problem is that it removes every bookmark from every folder on my system and places them *all* into the default folder (in my case, the bookmark toolbar.) All 3,000 of them, in random order, in the toolbar, and empties the entire folder structure I've been using for a decade.
Which was then synced on to seven other systems.
- von Elevation, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenTo the Dev I love the addon(I just posted one Star rating to get your attention) but after installing it every bookmark I drag to a folder on the Bookmarks Bar gets moved to the default folder set in "Default Bookmark Folder" Addon.