- von Firefox-Benutzer 16851399, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDas Add-On sah erstmal super aus, hat aber nach ein paar Tagen den Browser stark ausgebremst und teilweise andere Funktionen blockiert, musste leider deinstallieren; schade.
- von auxien, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWas really enjoying this extension until recently when it kills itself a few times a day. I have had to "turn it back on" because all my websites are burning my eyes 3-4 times a day now. Never had this problem until last week.
- von DimSum88, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis addon used to be great. now its only 'this extention is slowing down this page' error. when i deleted the extension, sites opened within 1 second again. so by default this addon slows down loading.
- von makkes, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis would be an awesome extension but after some weeks of usage the signifcant performance degradation in surfing sites is not bearable, anymore. As long as the performance is so bad I'm not able to use it unfortunately.
- von Axa-ru, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenmany bugs with pictures and popup elements.
Картинки при просмотре выходят за размеры окна и показываются не полностью.
Плохо работает отображение popup элементов.
В общем радость была не долгой. Снес.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16531945, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt looks great and works as advertised. However it bogs Firefox down *very* quickly. After install I found tabs taking forever to load, links would hang after clicking them, and some pages would completely freeze in transition for almost a full minute. Closing firefox, shutting any process left in the control panel down, and reopening it will resolve the issue for about 5 minutes, and then everything hangs again. I've found a lot of dark mode extensions do similar things, but this one was the worst, and fastest, to do it. Uninstalling the extension resolved every issue I had, and if you're having similar issues you can see it's firefox by opening the task manager, selecting more details, and viewing the memory usage of the app before and after removing or installing the extension.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16503086, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt could be better but it distorts some pages and makes the opening of pages heavy. He needs adjustment, he's got good potential.
- von Thunder, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen2 stars for effectively giving me the ability to put dark mode on any website.
-3 stars for
1) making all my tabs run slower...significantly slower
2) not honoring my preference of not running the addon on certain sites. After setting a site to not use the addon when I return to the page, the addon will still sometimes applying theming to the page...sometimes incompletely. This sometimes caused text to become unreadable.
A change could be made to the addon to correct this...default to off. Let me set a preference for if I want to apply dark mode or light mode, and then let me turn it on rather than force me to turn it off when it doesn't work for a site. This would default to the addon doing nothing on any sites until I explicitly say I want to use it there. You could even set it so I can choose whether the addon is used by default or not used by default. Options are always good.
I have uninstalled this addon because of these problems. If I hear these issues have been corrected, I'll try it again.
- von Internet User, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI really enjoyed this until I realized it saves the sites you toggle even while in a private browser. If I'm in a private browser, I don't want anything saved. I don't care if I have to manually toggle the modes every time I open Firefox, I do not want my history saved in any way and this unfortunately does that. I even removed it and reinstalled it and it saved the old sites I had visited. Manually removing them is a pain. If this hiccup can be fixed, it'd be an easy 5 stars but my privacy concerns majorly knocked it down.
- von Karoline B Bakke, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI used to really like Dark Reader, until it seemingly ruined firefox for me. Now, I have some websites that will only work if I enable Dark Reader, as the text often is permanently white. This is a problem that has stayed even after I disabled Dark Reader. The only thing that works is completely reinstalling firefox. Some websites just don't look as good in dark mode, so not having the option to turn it off sucks. It also started slowing down my browser like crazy, so it has its fair share of issues.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16038563, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorked great without any problems until Firefox 8.0.1. Now it crashes randomly and has to be disabled and re-enabled to work again.