- von Firefox-Benutzer 15431286, vor 17 StundenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI loved the app to take the darkness down so it wasn't so painful to see come night time. Dark reader in the past was able to use open dyslexic, which delighted me as i am neuro-divergent and made reading content easier. Sadly, the font was removed, and i use it less often now
Developer, could you please reconsider putting it back in?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17414310, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis used to be a functioning app...slow loads and memory hog aside. But now, fonts are blurred and a strain to read. I have to switch it off frequently, just to be able to read the page. Fix this issue, it's a deal breaker. It's tough to justify donating to a developer who appears to ignore input.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12366952, vor 6 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI want to thank you for two points:
1. Powerful search, which ranks first. Of course, I don't know whether there are better ones, but this is good enough;
2. It is really good enough. There is no doubt that it can be installed directly!
3, I rarely write reviews unless they are good enough.
- von Usuário FF 17151627, vor 7 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExtensão muito boa para se usar no computador ou no telefone, mas precisa melhorar a escolha do antigo visual com a nova e vice-versa e atualizar as traduções da extensão ou adicionar uma lista de idiomas locais para o usuário escolher.
- von Paolo, vor 13 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA must have, even if I don't like some of the filters, some webite look uglier than other browser's dark supported mode.
But some of which don't even support dark mode look stunning and not eye-straining, so it's well worth it.
Thankfully you can select options for what filter, to turn on or off, for each website and it will remember it, so a must have indeed.