- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAmazingly competent for all sites. I would still recommend Stylish styles because they're customized for their respective sites, but styles often get outdated, while Dark Reader does a great job of darkening any site without weird artifacts.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPlease do it dark reader for Opera Browser. You are amazing
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAn amazing extension that makes reading at night as smooth as butter.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe most stupid addons of all the firefox life ! Don't use it.
How many dollars did you give to mozilla to put it on "recommended addons" ? 1.000.000 $ ? 2.000.000 $ ?
0,01 $ is too much for that stupid thing.
Please put off from "recommended addons" ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenintelligently made dark mode viewer.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenLooks great, Slows browser
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love how how I can make my sites in dark mode perfection
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you for this addon. Only used it for a couple sites but it is so beautiful it isn't just a dark mode it also still has some colors so it feels like official dark mode on a lot of sites that don't support it natively.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is my favorite dark mode add-on for Firefox (and Chrome) right now, but it still has some things to be desired, such as a time-based dark-mode, and the fact that it can't control the "theme" so the search bar is dark too, and things like that. Consequently this add-on pairs best with the stock Dark theme for Firefox, which is a bit bland to me. Also, this add-on (and the Dark theme) cannot affect the appearance of any sites core to Firefox like the Add-ons page (which makes sense from a privacy and security standpoint, but not from a user experience standpoint). I'd also like to have more control over the colors and adjustments than just sliders or CSS code or Toggle buttons. It would also be nice if it could darken the screen before a site loads because the flash of bright white after clicking a link is quite jolting and unpleasant.
Dark Mode for Chrome (and maybe Firefox?) has a lot more flexibility in that realm, but it's just not as quick or intelligent as Dark Reader.
Also some of my complaints are more at the way Firefox handles add-ons, so there's not a lot that the developers can do about those things.