Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Cybersafety Help Button 1.1.1-signed.1-signed Benötigt Neustart
The Australian Government's Cybersafety Help Button provides internet users, particularly children and young people, with easy online access to cybersafety information and advice. It provides counselling, reporting and educational resources.
Über dieses Add-on
The Cybersafety Help Button offers direct links to:
* Kids Help Line professional counselling services;
* Report abuse pages and safety centres of social networking sites including Facebook, Formspring and Twitter, and online game sites including Moshi Monsters, Nintendo and Xbox;
* Scam Watch to report online scams and fraud;
* The Australian Communications and Media Authority and the Australian Federal Police to report inappropriate online content or unwanted contact, and
* Cybersafety information websites including Cybersmart and Stay Smart Online.
The Cybersafety Help Button was informed by young Australians and developed in collaboration with industry, not-for-profit and government stakeholders. It offers a ‘one stop shop’ for a range of cybersafety assistance and resources.
Requirements: Firefox 4.0 or higher.
Email the Cybersafety Help Button Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical queries.
Disclaimer: The Commonwealth of Australia accepts no liability for any loss or expense incurred by you in connection with your use of this cybersafety help button and related materials.
Copyright notice: The Commonwealth of Australia owns copyright in the cybersafety help button and related materials. The purpose of these materials is to provide internet users with user-friendly online access to relevant cybersafety information and resources to address their cybersafety concerns. You may use these materials in accordance with this purpose. You may not use these materials in a manner that is not in accordance with this purpose (apart from use permitted by the Copyright Act 1968).
Privacy notice: http://www.cybersafetyhelp.gov.au/privacy
Freedom of Information notice: http://www.cybersafetyhelp.gov.au/freedom_of_information