- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Max, vor 2 MonatenI've been using this for years, it's saved me hours of my life. With the latest update, however, the plain text pastes with manual line breaks instead of normal paragraph ends. Unless there's a setting for that? It's a minor thing. Also, I wish there was a way for "Copy Plain Text" to be the default, instead of having to right click and scroll for the option. Seems to me it used to be that way.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenIt is not possible for an extension to take over the default copy behavior of Firefox. AFA the line breaks, please post to the support for further discussion and investigation.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon r. Nick, vor 3 MonatenNot that far back, Copy Plain Text was simple to use. Just high lite an item, click, and on the drop down menu, click on "Copy Plain Text." Bam! Done deal. It is apparent that many new features have been added. However, for the unwashed masses, it is now unusable. A pity; it was great while it lasted. But, progress goes on, leaving the laggards behind. I am wondering, can that simple feature be added to the new format?
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Rajpaul Bagga, vor 5 MonatenWas nice, but the latest update requires a new permission to access "all_urls" which is very wide open. The author gives a reason, but to me that reason isn't good enough and I would like to be able to disable that functionality and not grant that one permission. I can't do that.
The source code does not appear to be open source (I can't find it) so am not able to trust the author with that much information.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenThe source code is open source and inspectable by downloading and opening the xpi (zip). The permission was added due to users' report of failing to get text in iframes. Once the Firefox bug is fixed, the extra permission will be removed.
Users can continue using v1.13 if they are not content with the extra permission.
Pleas note that recommended addons are thoroughly checked by Mozilla to ensure users' security and privacy.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17976360, vor 5 Monatenj'ai utilisé cet addon un moment jusqu'à ce qu'une mise à jour demande à accéder à toutes les données de navigation pour l'ensemble des sites web. ça me semble clairement intrusif pour une fonctionnalité très "basique".
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon cipricus, vor 6 MonatenVery useful tool, especially the shortcut key to copy as "plain", unformatted text.
The shortcut can be set in the general Firefox addons (about:addons) shortcut options: be aware though that no secondary shortcut can be used, you have to use or modify the default F7.