- von Firefox-Benutzer 17188108, vor 14 StundenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIf you spend lot of time developing webapplications or doing online testing this application helps a lot with dealing with all the issues that can arise with cookies and stored localstorage easily. It is much bettar than going through the browser "Clear Recent History" that deletes all the data not selectively. Thumbs up for this extension
- von kelendral, vor 21 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI am not sure how Mozilla can recommend this.
This extension is broken in so many ways.
There are many thread about failure and inability to delete cookies.
There are also threads showing it is broken when it comes to edit of cookies (can't even change a session cookie to expire on a specific date.
This addon is only good if you want to view your cookies.
This addon is WORTHLESS as a Cookie Manager.
This addon does not allow managing MOST cookies and instead treats them as read only.
This addon is a failure compared to the addons it claimed to be inspired by.
Further the support has been non-existent.
What criteria does Mozilla use when recommending addons that they would recommend this BROKEN and INCOMPLETE excuse for a cookie manager.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17154981, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOne of the most helpful add-ons I've used (especially in conjunction with a tab manager). I'm surprised to say I've already edited a few cookies to extend login periods, a benefit I didn't anticipate. Highly recommended.
- von RandomPaddy, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSuperb addon. Open source. Easily remove unwanted cookies after browsing to a site that forces them for paywalls. Thanks so much for taking the time to develop it.
- von AS@addons.mozilla.org, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFound out the hard way that "current Context" is the same as "Delete all cookies for all websites" so 1 star. I am only rating it 1 star because I don't know how to rate it lower. (If I wanted to delete all cookies for all websites, I don't need an add-on. Firefox already has that option.)