Bewertet mit 4,4 von 5 Sternen
4,4 von 5 Sternen
- von seeley, vor 17 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI'm enjoying this cookie manager however:
1. In the "Manage all Cookies" page, PLEASE add TRASHCAN icons that appears when HOVERING over each domain and each cookie item to immediately click on that particular trashcan icon to delete a particular domain or cookie (whether "Sub-domains" is selected or not selected). PLEASE. I'm sure this would be a greatly welcomed feature. I'm tired of right-clicking to delete a domain. Thanks.
2. "Sub-domains" does not stay selected.
Thanks for your consideration.
- von Luke, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNeeds the ability to copy all cookies from one container to another instead of having to copy them individually per domain; and also to delete *all* non-protected cookies from the toolbar button. Aside from that, this is pretty perfect.
- von ak2766, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUnfortunately, I was looking for something that will save cookies in the Netscape format - this one doesn't. Or maybe it think it does (I saw mention of Netscape in the change log), but other tools such as youtube-dl do not recognize the cookies.txt file saved by this extension.
- von ReL, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks well at what it does. Good cookie management. The function missing for me is automatically deleting cookies from all other that my protected cookies. Having to delete cookies manually is failing to use the computer to do work.... which is what it is actually for!