Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Cookie Monster 184.108.40.206
Cookie Monster provides proactive cookie management on a site or domain level basis, including 3rd party cookies. Via the status bar, it provides easy access to enhanced cookie functionality, while doing so in a non-intrusive manner.
Über dieses Add-on
Cookie Monster Features
- Temporary Permission for sites to leave cookies (permission removed and cookies deleted for site with temporary permission upon restart of Firefox)
- Options to set general Firefox setting to block all cookies or to block 3rd Party Cookies
- Menu options to view cookies for current site or all sites
- A panel indicating the current status of cookies for the current site and domain appears while hovering over the cookie status indicating icon in the status bar
- Third Party Cookie management
- Functionality to Override Global Cookie Permissions on a per-site basis (this functionality is for a known problem with the DOM property navigator.cookieEnabled). In essence, if choosing "Accept Cookies ...." or "Accept Session Cookies...." for a site does not seem to work, this functionality may help and it may help with those sites requiring 3rd party cookies).
General Notes for ALL users:
Please note whether you have the Cookie Monster Option 'Use Second Level Domain Names' checked, because this dictates if cookie permissions are monitored and changed for the full domain name or the base domain name (e.g. www.mozilla.org or mozilla.org).
As always, if you are having issues with Cookie Monster, I encourage you to send me an email with as many details as possible, including Firefox version, Cookie Monster version, operating system, upgrade or clean install, and other Add-Ons you have installed. I will do my best to help resolve the issue.
NOTE: There have been some issues reported with IPv6 addresses, but my ISP currently does not support IPv6, so if anybody can use IPv6 addresses, please contact me.
For anybody who would like to participate in future beta testing, please send me an email.
Thank you for considering Cookie Monster.
In addition, there is a new option: "Apply Cookie Settings to both HTTP and HTTPS". If this is set, the CM menu will not show the scheme and when a cookie setting is chosen via the CM menu, a permission for both HTTP and HTTPS will be set for the current site.
Moreover, I changed the keyboard shortcut to Control + Alt + M, from Control + Alt + C, as there were reported issues with Control + Alt + C.
Lastly, I made several other changes in response to a previous review from Mozilla, but kept the minimum version at 37.0a1. This minimum version change is really an educated guess based on a breaking change in version 37, so if someone can provide me with a more accurate minimum version that works with CM, please let me know.
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.