- von Firefox-Benutzer 13730866, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenRating is temporary - Just started using it.
[Had a question and that's why I posted this, but solved it.
Will adjust rating after trying it out for awhile, as I don't see a way to delete this].
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13705280, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenStrangely, the cookies this addon claims to delete still appear in the Firefox preferences and in Ccleaner. On the other hand, after I close a tab and wait for CAD to delete the tab's cookie I have to sign in again on an account which would indicate the cookie really having been deleted. However, I assume Firefox does its part on this problem because even though I select those options in the preferences that delete cookies after closure I still find all those cookies in Ccleaner after I close Firefox. The problem with this addon is basically the same, even though it says that it deleted a number of cookies, the cookies apparently are still there, I can see them in the Firefox preferences or in cleanup tools like Ccleaner. You got an idea, dev?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13674323, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenget rid of annoying pop up window stating how many are removed. blocks important parts of web-pages.or set timer for only 1 second and then disappear
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13666051, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt seems to do a good job, but it grossly interfere with a number of pages: dropbox and onedrive online have major issues of visualization even if I whitelist or deactivate the add-on; same goes for many media videos from newspaper websites. Forced to use Edge a bit too often. Good job but space to improve.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13663572, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThree stars only, because notification pops up on EVERY SCREEN! It's in the way and not at all necessary. If there's a 'No notifications' option somewhere, I can't find it.
- von Farb Los, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNice extension. Only downside: The browser action's icon does not show whether auto-cookie-removal is enabled or disabled. Please change background color to green or red depending on whether removal is enabled or disabled.
- von azbruno, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenJust moved to Firefox 57 and needed a new cookie manager. This one fits the bill in general, but there is a feature missing.
At times I am at a web site where I need to have cookies enabled, but it may not be the site I'm on (e.g. captcha). I would like a simple way to toggle on and off the ability to graylist all cookies. I believe this is the same as checking the Firefox "Accept cookies from websites" option. I got used to this in a previous addon, which is not compatible with FF57.
- von Kali Mau, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenMoved to this after the browser update but have deleted it. Can't seem to get whitelists to work and even turning off auto cleaning isn't keeping certain sessions open. I use yahoo mail but if I close yahoo.com or any article I read on *.yahoo.com it signs me out of my mail. I've whitelisted every way I can but still no dice. Since I need to have my mail logged in, I'll stop using this addon.
- von petricorde, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen*Attention to all people reading the reviews, there IS an page of settings on which you can DISABLE the popup notifications*: when you click on the Settings button on the extension page, it leads to the version changelog, BUT there is a menu on the left which give access to the actual Settings page, including disabling the doggamned popup.
Why 3 stars instead of 5 ? Some default options are annoying (that darn popup!), I don't find the labels clear enough (despite the translation, which is welcome), the default "Settings" page is misleading, and I haven't actually checked whether or not it works technically. I'll update my rating later.
I miss Self Destruct Cookies but we'll have to see what this young extension is going to become!
@Developer: thank you kindly for your work! I'd suggest putting the Settings first on the Settings page though, on a widescreen the leftside gray menu is not all that obvious ;) And they are more useful than the complete version changelog :p
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13431165, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI don't like the pop up tell me during my session on that cookies are deleted. It is annoying to keep deleting. Can you make a pop up that closes itself or put info on the end of your session as you logoff?
- von firebox666, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUnlike Self-Destructing Cookies, this does not share the whitelist with Sync. For people with multiple computers, this is a significant loss of functionality.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13420544, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThere is a pause in the program that I am working on when a deletion is happening.
I am not able to open second page links on Craigslist so the deletion is affecting the performance of the computer thus causing more work.
- von Yahlmar, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt's a great AddOn for Firefox, but after updating to v2.0.0. all my cookies were deleted upon browser startup - even if the setting to remove cookies automaticly was inactive (red)...
Seems to be working OK now (keeping the (red) setting and not deleting any more cookies, even after a browser restart) but a great dissapointment to loose all cookies I wanted to keep intact...
- von Robertomcat, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHello Goodnight.
I had a question about this add-on. It turns out that when I log into a webpage with the plugin turned on so I do not store any cookie, when I close the tab and re-enter after a few seconds, the session is still started. Why is this happening?
Another question. I have accessed a web page where I have also logged in and I have told the add-on that I did not wipe cookies from this site (blue icon). Then I closed the web page, and I came back and I told him to complement the cookies after closing the tab (red icon). After closing the entire browser, and when I returned to the same web page, the indicator showed the blue color with the indication "Never clean (white list)". I do not understand this supplement.
Thank you for your work!
- von Sylwester, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt works, but everything is so ugly (menu, settings etc.) and there is no way to hide ridiculous (sometimes) hundreds of removed cookies log in menu!
The old (but not working nowadays) Self Destructing Cookies was beautifull comparing to this.
This is nothing personal, just look at other addons like Bitwarden or Ghostery.
UI MUST be reworked, because now it looks like work-in-progress version 0.1.