- von Firefox-Benutzer 13485936, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI was horrified when I installed the new Firefox and discovered it wouldn't accept my Colorful Tabs!
I am now officially un-horrifiedand using the beautiful, wonderful, amazing, unbeatable Colorful Tabs. Thanks for such a quick resolution of my absolute favorite add-on!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13452838, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis last update stopped the add-on on FF56 !!!
I already did...thank you Shivanand Sharma for this wonderful add-on and for your your prompt answer
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13466942, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis add-on has served me well for years before Firefox Quantum. I have just installed it but had to uninstall because it now doesn't work properly.
Other add-ons are having the same problem. I will wait for update for ColorfulTabs and will not harshly judge the developer because Firefox decided to update with no regards to previous add-on compatibility. I will have patience.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13472847, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenYay - thank you so much for finding a way to add this to the new Firefox update - much appreciated. Best wishes and have a fun weekend!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13482450, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI did not know what I was missing -- until it was missing from the updated Firefox. Grateful to get it back. Useful "differentiator" -- if that is a word -- of my favorite tabs, and good looking, too.
- von Mike V. Gorbunov, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenInactive tabs are all of the same color. Please fix that.ColorfulTabs wouldn’t work at all until this Firefox bug is fixed: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1320585
I’m lucky we got it to work at all. Currently we can only color the current tab. Thanks to Patrick for coming up with an innovative idea. Please also see: https://www.addongenie.com/forums/topic/colorfultabs-disabled-in-firefox-quantum
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13479269, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI gave it five stars although it doesn't work right now in FF57, as a token of my appreciation for previous versions of Colorful Tabs. My criticism is aimed at Mozilla for not being cooperative in allowing this add-on to work properly in their latest version. Colorful Tabs isn't merely a pretty addition to the FF interface, it's an essential accessibility enhancement tool for people suffering from various forms of visual impairment, as well as a productivity tool. For the life of me, I can't imagine why Mozilla would choose to ignore the impact and benefits of this wonderful add-on. I'm really tempted to switch over to Chrome over this issue.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13477752, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have been using Colorful Tabs for about 6 years now and I am so glad they quickly brought themselves back into the new Firefox!!!