Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
CNRI Handle Extension for Firefox 126.96.36.199-signed
CNRI Handle Extension for Firefox enables the browser to access handle or DOI URIs like hdl:4263537/4000 or doi:10.1000/1 using the Handle System. It will even recognize references to web-to-handle proxy servers as handle resolutions.
Über dieses Add-on
After installing this extension in your Firefox browser, you will be able to directly access handle URIs like
or Digital Object Identifier URIs like
by typing them into the address bar, clicking on links with such references, or even having one as the source of an image.
Your browser will resolve these handles using the Handle System. What's more, if you do follow a link to a web-to-handle proxy server (e.g., http://hdl.handle.net/4263537/4000 or http://dx.doi.org/10.1000/1), your browser will recognize this as a handle resolution and (configurably) offer additional services via a notification bar.
A configuration option can turn off redirecting to URLs embedded in the handle values, allowing you to examine the structure of the handle record.
Versions of this add-on prior to 2.4.0 required Java. Although this allowed native handle resolution in the browser, changes in Firefox and the Java plugin have made a Java-based extension very difficult to maintain. Version 2.4.0 is available here.
Dieses Add-on ist aus folgendem Grund nicht mit Ihrer Firefox-Version kompatibel:
Um Ihre eigenen Sammlungen zu erstellen, müssen Sie einen Benutzeraccount bei Mozilla Add-ons haben.
1. This CNRI License Agreement is between Corporation for National Research Initiatives ("CNRI"), having an office at 1895 Preston White Drive, Reston, VA 20191-5434, and the Individual or Organization ("Licensee") that has installed or otherwise used the CNRI Handle Extension for Firefox ("Software"). Licensee shall be deemed to have entered into, signed and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement upon such installation or other use.
2. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, CNRI hereby grants Licensee a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to install, reproduce, modify, display and/or perform publicly, prepare derivative works, and distribute the Software to the public, with or without modification, in source or binary form, provided, however, that CNRI's notice of copyright and the handle and URL for this License Agreement are both retained in the Software alone or in any derivative version prepared by Licensee.
3. CNRI is making the Software available to Licensee on an "AS IS" basis. CNRI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, BUT NOT LIMITATION, CNRI MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
4. CNRI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER USER OF THIS SOFTWARE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE, OR ANY DERIVATIVE THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
5. This License Agreement will automatically terminate upon a material breach of its terms and conditions.
6. To the extent U.S. federal intellectual property law does not apply, this License Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the law of the Commonwealth of Virginia, excluding Virginia's conflict of law provisions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, with respect to derivative works based on the Software that incorporate non-separable material that was previously distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL), the law of the Commonwealth of Virginia shall govern this License Agreement only as to issues arising under or with respect to Paragraphs 3, 4, and 6 of this License Agreement. Nothing in this License Agreement shall be deemed to create any relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between CNRI and Licensee. This License Agreement does not grant permission to use CNRI trademarks or trade name in a trademark sense to endorse or promote products or services of Licensee, or any third party.