Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von mod_wastrel, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenActual rating 4.5 stars (for storing data "outside" of Firefox).
May I suggest, instead of having 2 versions--one "regular" and one for Firefox Portable, just have one version with where data is stored being an option (much like other extensions do); or just always store it in the Fx profile folder (or a sub-folder therein, as almost all other extensions do) instead of the user's account folder.
Also, it would be nicer if left-clicking on the toolbar button opened the menu for selecting which clipping to insert (same as context selection) instead of the manager (which you can get to with a right-click).
- von ChrisAustralia, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt does what it says very well.
Has saved me a lot of time, thank you.
Very fast and easy to use.
If you use Gmail, then this is a great replacement for Canned Responses! :)
Issues that cause me grief:
- does not utilize Firefox Sync - so my laptop has no clippings :(
- Text Only - does not keep html in clipped items - I can live with this OK :-)
- von JWH, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this all the time at work, but with a fresh install of Firefox, I ran into the same context menu issue. The trick with changing clippings.v3.first_run to false (not true as one post mentioned) does work. It seems this issue is only occurring with fresh installs or with installing the extension after updating to the latest version of Firefox. An update to resolve this issue would be great for people doing fresh installs.
- von Runays , vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenА да!!!! Это работает всем у кого FF14.03.
переходите на FF 15 beta 3... потом в адресную строку вставьте - about:config подтвердите свою разумность и в строке поиска найдите v3.first string поменяйте на false. Restart И о да!!! всё ПАШЕТ - ура!!! Гиб Скипнису!
- von HanSatan, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt still works like a charm in FF 15 beta 3... After fresh installation simply go to about:config type clippings search for v3.first string and change it to false. Restart and it works again.
- von Danimal, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI love this addon, it is in my top 2 addons. I have tried the about:config solution below (was already true) but still the context menu option is not available. The clippings function works, I can see and use clippings in custom bar and Menu Editor shows clippings is supposed to be in bar but is now. I have scoured for solutions and not found anything, I would be very happy to see the menu option availalbe again. I love this addon 100% otherwise. Maybe a select multiple/delete in editor would be a neat bonus. Thanks for the great work dev!
- von spoon, vor 8 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've recetly installed clippings on fresh Ubuntu installation and must say that I was very surprised not to see Clippings context menu under right click of mouse.
Go to firefox address bar, type about:config, search for clippings and make sure that v3.first_run is true.
- von FiG, vor 9 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIf you should ever stop making Clippings I would refuse to use the Internet. There is two plugins I need to use the Internet, Clippings and Speed Dial. Every time firefox is "updated" cold chills run down my spine worrying that Clippings and or Speed Dial won't work.
Anyone who gives Clippings less than five stars needs to remember what its like to type your name, address, email, phone number, and credit card numbers. Not to mention all the other bogus stuff we need to make up in order to surf the net these days.
- von Laynie, vor 9 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI moderate several women's health communities online and there are several questions that get asked frequently. I used to have to write out my answers each time, which meant it was possible for me to leave bits out or misremember things.
Then I found Clippings! I have lots of FAQ answers saved so that I can insert the stock answer, then tweak it to suit the situation. I also have symbols in clippings so that I don't have to go hunting for things like ¼, ½, and ♥.
I absolutely love this plugin and would be lost without it. LOVE it!!
- von Nibinaear, vor 9 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI just installed it into FF 10 and it works great. It opens the definition in a new tab which is what I would want it to do. No issues, very simple.
- von Zam, vor 9 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenlove clippings. makes my life so much easier. this was very evident today when my thunderbird upgraded to 9 without asking for my permission first and then clippings stopped working. trying to live without clippings is next to impossible. thanks for creating such an awesome add-on.
- von Loader, vor 9 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenВ более ранних версиях (точную версию не помню) текст просто вставлялся, а сейчас - вставляется, попутно забиваясь в буфер обмена, что не очень удобно.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 5675342, vor 9 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSO light, quick and easy. Love this program and use it DAILY. One of my favorite parts is you don't have to save your clippings, just paste and close.