- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternengreat addon
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSupported languages: English (U.S.), Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Swedish, Ukrainian.
Why drop support for Russian language, when it will be?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 JahrenThe translator for Russian was unavailable to complete the translations for the new user interface text for the new features in Clippings 4.0. It was decided to temporarily drop support for this locale until such time that the translation can be completed. There is no timeline yet on when this can be done. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenCtrl + Alt + V not working.
I'm using versiyon FF 23.0.1
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFantastically useful if you post frequent similar mails to a large number of recipients - in other words probably if you run any sort of business.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSimple, brilliant and a huge time saver that i cannot go without.
If you use Firefox and don't use Clippings, you've failed at Internet'ing. ^_^
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI use this for inventory management/entry and customer service for my business. The ability to assign blocks of text to each letter/number on the keyboard has saved 1000s of hours of typing. I would donate money to this company for sure.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen何度も入力しなければならない一連のフレーズ等の入力の手間が省けて非常に便利です。
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFor my mouse to psychically predict the verbiage I need is the only more useful alternative for this. Grin. A dreamy option idea: replace or enhance the context menu so JUST clicking the right mouse button (or other function/shortcut) shows clippings (perhaps not all?!? just special ones. heh) right there and then in the menu. That wouldn’t be useful for everyone, but it would for me. But yeah, this is a Fantastic extension.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGenau, was ich gesucht habe.
Macht, was es soll. Einfach und intutiv.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenActual rating 4.5 stars (for storing data "outside" of Firefox).
May I suggest, instead of having 2 versions--one "regular" and one for Firefox Portable, just have one version with where data is stored being an option (much like other extensions do); or just always store it in the Fx profile folder (or a sub-folder therein, as almost all other extensions do) instead of the user's account folder.
Also, it would be nicer if left-clicking on the toolbar button opened the menu for selecting which clipping to insert (same as context selection) instead of the manager (which you can get to with a right-click).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenEine wirkliche tolle Hilfe, wenn man oft Texte schreibt und diese gerne noch einmal verwenden möchte. Weil man solange daran saß.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMust have
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOne of the most useful addon I've ever used. Setting up the script is very easy. Works perfect on 17.0.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've upgraded to 16.0 and it now works properly :)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks great on PC, but on Mac (OSX 10.7.4) I can't use shortcuts in Thunderbird. My mistake?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen@@-->Итс ВОРК
Thank you ... your suggestion saved me .. I can now use Clipping!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt does what it says very well.
Has saved me a lot of time, thank you.
Very fast and easy to use.
If you use Gmail, then this is a great replacement for Canned Responses! :)
Issues that cause me grief:
- does not utilize Firefox Sync - so my laptop has no clippings :(
- Text Only - does not keep html in clipped items - I can live with this OK :-)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this all the time at work, but with a fresh install of Firefox, I ran into the same context menu issue. The trick with changing clippings.v3.first_run to false (not true as one post mentioned) does work. It seems this issue is only occurring with fresh installs or with installing the extension after updating to the latest version of Firefox. An update to resolve this issue would be great for people doing fresh installs.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenА да!!!! Это работает всем у кого FF14.03.
переходите на FF 15 beta 3... потом в адресную строку вставьте - about:config подтвердите свою разумность и в строке поиска найдите v3.first string поменяйте на false. Restart И о да!!! всё ПАШЕТ - ура!!! Гиб Скипнису!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt still works like a charm in FF 15 beta 3... After fresh installation simply go to about:config type clippings search for v3.first string and change it to false. Restart and it works again.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI love this addon, it is in my top 2 addons. I have tried the about:config solution below (was already true) but still the context menu option is not available. The clippings function works, I can see and use clippings in custom bar and Menu Editor shows clippings is supposed to be in bar but is now. I have scoured for solutions and not found anything, I would be very happy to see the menu option availalbe again. I love this addon 100% otherwise. Maybe a select multiple/delete in editor would be a neat bonus. Thanks for the great work dev!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've recetly installed clippings on fresh Ubuntu installation and must say that I was very surprised not to see Clippings context menu under right click of mouse.
Go to firefox address bar, type about:config, search for clippings and make sure that v3.first_run is true.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenadvice:
I think that it's necessary to adjust the position of“new from selection”and“organize clippings” to the bottom
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIf you should ever stop making Clippings I would refuse to use the Internet. There is two plugins I need to use the Internet, Clippings and Speed Dial. Every time firefox is "updated" cold chills run down my spine worrying that Clippings and or Speed Dial won't work.
Anyone who gives Clippings less than five stars needs to remember what its like to type your name, address, email, phone number, and credit card numbers. Not to mention all the other bogus stuff we need to make up in order to surf the net these days.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI moderate several women's health communities online and there are several questions that get asked frequently. I used to have to write out my answers each time, which meant it was possible for me to leave bits out or misremember things.
Then I found Clippings! I have lots of FAQ answers saved so that I can insert the stock answer, then tweak it to suit the situation. I also have symbols in clippings so that I don't have to go hunting for things like ¼, ½, and ♥.
I absolutely love this plugin and would be lost without it. LOVE it!!