Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von delectual, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is the single most useful Firefox extension I have used in 15 years. I can't function without it. I would pay you A LOT of money to make this extension for Chrome!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- von dolfin, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove this Tool. Thank you
The option to automatically add the URL to the clipping would be cool. Also I have lost some clippings between backups. An auto save/export option would be really helpful. It might just be tooo perfect with those options added:)
- von DrJOnes, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat plugin! I use it A LOT!
I have two suggestions to make it even more user-friendly:
1. PLEASE can you display the CLIPPINGS TOOL at the TOP of the contextual menu when we right-click in a message (above "undo")? This would facilitate the access to the tool.
2. in the same line of idea, when we righ-click on CLIPPINGS, and the clippings sub-menu appears, can you display our folders at the top, and put the "New From Selection" and "Clippings Options" at the bottom?
These two simple modifications would make the use of this tool so much more user-friendly and fluid.
- von rawat, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternennice one. very useful. Doing something that is otherwise just not possible in great TB.
however, whatever gave the developer wisdom to trim blank lines and the ending spaces?
It just pastes the clipping at the cursor position, and as it has automatically removed blank lines we had intentionally kept at the end of clipping, the pasted clip has the line of original message at my last line.
Don't trim anything from the clip the way we wrote that.
- von Lgmiller1, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenEasily adds signatures (or any boilerplate text you need) with a simple right click. Intuitive to set up, you may not need to read directions to get up and running. The text can be added anywhere in your email. Formatting is not an issue.
I have tried other add ons to add signatures (sorry Signature Switch) and they just couldn't do close what I needed, and my needs were very very modest. I just wanted to choose from a dozen or so signatures. This can do more, but I haven't fully explored or exploited it's capabilities.
- von rook747, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenexcellent addon.
1) i miss a icon in the right-click menu, so clippings can be spotted faster between all other menu text. (like the clipple addon)
2) right-click paste+submit would be very handy. (like the clipple addon)
3) url bar and search bar paste (like the clipple addon)
- von olymosi, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenА почему украинский язык поддерживается и даже китайский, а русский нет?! Надеюсь вы не русофобы?!!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 JahrenAccording to Google Translate, you are complaining about the lack of a Russian localization for Clippings. Unfortunately, no translator has made themselves available to update the localizations for the latest release. However, if you are willing to do so, you are welcome to contribute on Babelzilla (http://babelzilla.org).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 10084546, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenВсе хорошо, очень хорошо .. за исключением одного - не сохраняет с заметкой адресс откуда взята заметка.
Без этого - теряется смысл иметьт заметки в браузере.
Автор, сделай автоматом добавление к заметке адресса URl .
- von alxctc, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI just learn "clippings", while I search ff addons about adding multiple keywords (alias) for search engines.
It's useful for my firefox on ubuntu. However, my another dual-boot sys. Windows 8, has similar system-wide auto-complete application , called "PhraseExpress", i.e. Clippings will be installed on my linux system at this time.
- von chascarr, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenSadly, this EXCELLENT program is pretty much useless if you want to use it with GMail. It's not the author's fault but, nonetheless, GMail will NOT allow the hotkey combo (Ctrl/Alt/V) use in the compose window.Just to clarify, pasting a clipping can still be accomplished via the context menu; it's the shortcut keys that Gmail is blocking when writing a message. Strangely enough, this problem isn't happening in other Google products - namely, Google Chat, Groups and Blogger.
- von erosman, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFF 33.1.1-34.0.5
Keyboard shortcut fails
TypeError: clippingsMenu1.builder is null fxBrowser.js:473
Note: Mark this review for deletion once viewedI've been able to reproduce this once, but it didn't happen again. Maybe happening only after Firefox restarts (e.g. after an update)? I've entered this in GitHub as issue #26, https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues/26
P.S.: I appreciate the bug report. In the future, please report Clippings bugs in the GitHub repo (https://github.com/aecreations/clippings). You can also post to the AE Creations forums.
- von Oz, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFor me it is one of the best addons for firefox and I could not be without it. I use it for developing sites and store snippets.
Highly recommended if you're reusing snippets in your work.
- von livians, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent, closest thing to old Opera's Notes I've found so far.
1) Search option
2) Embedding site url from which clipping was taken (double clicking on clipping would open site)
- von Álvaro González, vor 7 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works as advertised, gets the job done and has some nifty advanced features. Kudos on that.
But, IMHO, the less polished part is actual snippet insertion (what you do most of the time). It provides a number of methods but most of them fail to feel really comfortable:
- Context menu forces you to browse several levels of nested menus.
- Keyword short-cuts force you to assign a key to every single clipping you want to use and you'd better learn it by heart (there's a help dialogue with the key list, but it needs to be invoked manually and has to be dismissed before you can actually insert anything).
- Toolbar button is possibly the best method, but it's fairly counter-intuitive to insert snippets from the Clippings Manager dialogue by double-clicking on their names, esp. when the dialogue necessarily covers the target text box.
Creating a new clip is almost easier than using it afterwards.
Last but not least, a "Sort by name" feature in the folder content-menu in Clippings Manager (just like Firefox itself has in Bookmarks Manager) would be really handy.