von Firefox-Benutzer 14209043, vor 3 Jahren
Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen
I use it to fill in notes at work everyday, a huge time saver!!! Only problem is you cannot reorder the clips to your liking, the feature is there but does not save or function. Exporting and importing is somewhat cumbersome too, but other than that it works great thanks!
- von Phil, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSince the last update the text / textboxes in the placeholder dialogs are to big and its covering the buttons (OK / Cancel)
Edit: I created a bug report, hope i can help.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenThank you for bringing this up. Could you please open an issue in GitHub for the Clippings project (https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues)? Please provide details on Firefox version and operating system, and attach a screen shot. Thanks again!
- von denb10, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenClippings is a very useful extension that works great.
However, I have two negative reviews (that earn it one star less):
1. The choices offered for the predefined "Formatted Date" placeholder are for English speakers only, they are not localized. This is a shame.
2. The setup of the sync clippings helper app requires administrator rights and the synchronization can only be activated by the user who installed the program. As a result, a standard user (who does not have administrator privileges) cannot synchronize his clippings. This is annoying.
Would it be possible to solve these two problems? Thank you!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16880933, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMakes my work hell a lot easier. I'm stuck with Firefox, because equivalent add-ons on different browsers don't work that great. <3
- von Phillip, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis applet is fantastic. I use SolarWinds helpdesk and hate that SW doesn't have a signature option for ticket comments. Clippings has made it possible for me to quickly insert my custom signature on helpdesk tickets. It took me a bit of work to figure out where the Shortcut Key assignment options were buried (In Clippings Manager -> Tools -> Show/Hide -> Details Pane) but now that I have set up my shortcut key it's a quick 2-keystroke move.
I love it.
- von ethos, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a very helpful addon. But it currently requires a standalone tool to realize syncing. Could firefox's built-in sync function be utilized? Thank you !
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenFirefox Sync doesn't have the ability to sync with Thunderbird. If you want to synchronize your clippings with Thunderbird or other Firefox installations, install the Sync Clippings Helper App: https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
- von dpq06, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGood stuff. Unfortunately I can't use it how I wanted to since Firefox disables the standard context menu in the URL bar for some reason. If there is a workaround for this I'd be glad to know.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 10 MonatenWhat exactly are you referring to by "the URL bar"? Clippings only shows its context menu in a web page textbox or HTML editor, so I don't understand your assertion that it should have been visible in "the URL bar." Please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums with a screen shot and steps to reproduce your issue: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help