Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 Jahren
It's not so much of an upgrade: Clippings had to be rewritten to be compatible with Firefox 57 and newer, which imposes new requirements for Firefox add-ons. Some features like the shortcut key list and colored labels didn't make it into Clippings 6, but will be considered for upcoming releases. I will continue to monitor feedback from other users before deciding on what to do with the search functionality in Clippings Manager (I assume this is the "search tool" you were talking about).
- von dpq06, vor 15 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGood stuff. Unfortunately I can't use it how I wanted to since Firefox disables the standard context menu in the URL bar for some reason. If there is a workaround for this I'd be glad to know.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 12 TagenWhat exactly are you referring to by "the URL bar"? Clippings only shows its context menu in a web page textbox or HTML editor, so I don't understand your assertion that it should have been visible in "the URL bar." Please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forums with a screen shot and steps to reproduce your issue: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- von LWChris, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful add-on. Would be great if the reminder to save the Clippings knew whether there's something new to export or not. I'm getting the reminder although I didn't change any Clippings since the last export.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13464711, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternengood addon, one missing features would be a click button that appears once you hover over a typefield, so you can see your clippings seperately without cluttering & wasting time. (like the addon InFormEnter+).
Also i need an option checkbox to change the clippings behaviour, it should always delete my existing typing when i press a clipping.
Is it possible to change the rightclick menu clippings position as well? would like an option top middle below.
otherwise great job.
- von Balazs, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful extension, thanks for it! I have only one problem with it: in Facebook Messenger there are a usual problem (not always but many times) that if I insert a Clipping into the conversation, the messenger window disappears totally. It shows again only if I refresh the Facebook page (with F5 key). The Facebook search field works well to insert the Clipping so I used to copy via that but it's not so comfortable.
Windows 10 Pro, Firefox 84.0.2 (and sooner versions).
- von Steve , vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI couldn't find a way to review the version for Thunderbird. I like this a lot, EXCEPT:
But, it's impossible to properly sort clippings and folders.
I have a lot of clippings, so this issue makes it difficult to organize and find the ones I want.
PLEASE FIX THE SORT!