- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt clears the cache (see page: about:cache), but i would like it to clear cache only for the site i am on. Do not want to loose all cached content, it is not effective.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen55.0.3 (32-bit) the changes are not saved. At every FF start the addon revert on default settings, including "reload active tab" and "show notifications".
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIn order for the add-on to be enabled the whole Firefox multiprocess feature has to be disabled.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenPretty Handy!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAre you serious? Why no support for e10s in 2017.
Change after version 3.1: Works. Great!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt clears the cache with Firefox 50.1.0 but the confirmation message is about twice as big as it once was -- 113 pixels tall with the broom image at left below the text. Also, it persists for 19 seconds! and stays up even if you switch from Firefox. Previously it was smaller and disappeared quickly. Note: I have check compatibility disabled and am using Classic Theme Restorer and Status-4-evar.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt seems it doesn't support e10s but since e10s is disabled on my profile, I couldn't say if it still properly works despite that.
I hope it will be compliant with future firefox release. I love it. Do you plan to update it?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenIn the coming days I will update it and now make ready for e10s so that our users can enjoy the benefits of e10s without losing the convenience of ClearCache.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenApologies for another review. The option to hide the message only works with the F9 key. The option to hide does not work when clicking on the toolbar icon/button. The message still appears and multiplies with each click. Kindly repair this. Thanks
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenThanks for the feedback. Can you give me more details so that I can reproduce the behavior? You checked the option to not display the notification and it appears anyway? What is your OS?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt works perfectly, especially Reload active tab.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternendoesn't work
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOn older FF (25.0.1) clicking on toolbar icon doesn't work, neither F9. Clearing works here only by right click on CC status bar monitor...Hi, thank you Thank you for contacting.
I'll check and finding the error throw a new version with the fix.
[Edited] Check out new version 2.0.1 =D
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have found this for this to work, but how do I do this
In FF 32 set "browser.cache.use_new_backend_temp" to false and restart FF, will work properly
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIn FF 32 set "browser.cache.use_new_backend_temp" to false and restart FF, will work properly
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOn having changed to the version 32 of FF, it me does not work, a notice appears.
"Error! An error prevented the clear cache:undefinided"
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHi,
Could you add more details in the description of exactly which cache(s) it clears? "Cache" in modern browsers means more than one thing.
Instead of users installing, just to find out very basic features.
I also d/l the xpi file, unzipped & looked for readme / features file - don't see one. I thought you mentioned to a reviewer that you'd include more info "in next version" - which I though was before the current of 1.4.
Went to your support page - only in Spanish. No button / flag on the page to switch to English. Would be really helpful, so users / potential users don't have to leave questions here on the "review" site.
Sorry for the '3' rating. When I get info & do an actual review, I'll change this if possible or do another.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternengreat addon.. happy to donate
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks for Clear Cache. Your upgrade to version 1.3 forces a reload of open tabs. This should have been an option. Since I keep a lot of tabs open, reloading them all creates a problem. I always wanted to clear the cache and selectively reload specific tabs. I uninstalled version 1.3 and reinstalled version 1.2 to solve this problem.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI installed and immediately noticed my memory usage went from 550,000k to 1,700,000k (in Task Manager) constantly with no other changes.
Disabled and it went back to 547,044k.
Uninstalled and have not had an issue since.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen相当方便！从前更新网页内容后总为得不到最新结果而头疼，现在只要轻轻一点就可以了！
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIcon looks a bit funky in FF5, but aside from that it works great!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHow about some sort of message indicator that says it's cleared ?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI used to have to restart firefox. now i have F9 Fever!!!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis one works.
Just could have a better design, and highlighting to show the cache have benn cleared.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove it, great for developing. Looking forward to a version compatible with FF 3.5!