Bewertet mit 3,2 von 5 Sternen
3,2 von 5 Sternen
- von DarseZ, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt never seemed to work quite right. the pop down window stays 'stuck' onscreen, the confirmation window wouldn't go away, then it stopped actually doing anything. Then I realized I can do the same action natively in the same number of clicks (history > clear recent history > clear now) so I've removed it. Ideally would be great to set up as a button and simply click once to do everything. Good luck with it however!
- von siffe, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenMostly works; Downloads and Offline website data aren't being cleared. And if Offline website data is selected, the popdown doesn't go away nor does the 'cleared' popup appear.
BTW, getting 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.12.1 on codefisher.org.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13935959, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIf people want 1 click clean there are already buttons out there. This one is configurable an can clear individual settings each time you want to clear. This makes it unique and usefull to use. Sadly people giving 1 Star only seem not to have a sence of the impact this has to new people and to the programmer.
- von algi, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenYes,it does what promised and if you'd like to see a notification install :
and you'll see cpu working.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13723848, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI agree to others. I count 4 clicks that can easily be reduced to 1, 2 or 3.
1. Click on button
2. select clear recent history (I dont know why it says "recent" becaus you can select "everything")
3. Click yes
4. Click on browser to close the dialoge.
Number 4 is the most anoying one and would be easy avoidable. Maybe im doing it wrong but this is my way.
- I dont get any notification that the data has been deleted as the settings suggest.
- I also couldnt figure out a distinct way of clearing my data, i just guesed that i have to click "clear recent history" even though it was pre configured what history i want to be cleared. So the text isnt good :/
Since i have not found any good replacement i really want this addon to be good!
It has so much unpolished potential!
- von Bob Smith, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCLEARS LOGINS.JSON!
This does not clear active logins as in "Clear All History" in Options or Shift-Ctrl-Delete. Instead it wipes out Saved Logins.
I was hoping this would work like the pre-57:
- von Rusty Trombone, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen4 clicks to get the job done is 1 more than doing it via Firefox own History dialog, so in essence it's more than useless.
- von Galen Thurber, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNow working as of Oct 25th on 56.0.1
[old review] I've tested the plugin on several machines 32bit 64bit and several FF versions. It does not work, History is not wiped, cache is not wiped. Used to be a great extension.
when used on version 52ESR is causes an error. When used on 56.0.1 or 56.0.2 it does not wipe history or cache.
I do not like to post 1 star reviews, it is to inform users that extension is not working and they are getting a false sense of privacy/security [/old review]What version of Firefox are you using? The bug I release I do have is setting the wrong Minimum Version. You need at least Firefox 53 for this to work. Please contact my on my forum or via email for bugs, reviews like this don't help.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 9777552, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhen you turn "Do not ask before clearing the cache" off, then click "Clear recent history", it clears data but remains open. So you think it didn't work. Poor usability. Uninstall.
And removing the passwords without even indicating or asking that is very dangerous. Uninstall.
Update 02.10.17: @Button Guy: Regarding "you must have ticked the box for that": Did you know that there is no check box for passwords?
It would be good if you looked first at your extension before writing such a useless answer.If it removed passwords, you must have ticked the box for that. The default is not to, you had to have changed the setting.
I will look into the problem of the menu not closing.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12374321, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAwesome extension...where does it says that will also wipe your saved usernames and passwords ? thats not how things work mate
Flagged as hazardous
No harm done , had restore point just before i decided to reinstall this and noticed that the logins.json was wiped after frist usage
Active Logins: If you have logged in to a website that uses HTTP authentication since you most recently opened Firefox, that site is considered "active". Clearing this logs you out of those sites.
"Works with Firefox 42.0 and later" , Using the built-in clearing tool will not in any way wipe your saved passwords
Latest stable release 55.0.3 won't wipe them so i call BS if i wanted to clear my saved passwords i would have manually removed all entries or used eCleaner (Forget Button)
There is something button guy can learn from that extension
Wonderfully reviewed by mozilla....
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12260749, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenбудет версия e10s?Hi, just starting to get back to working on my extensions. With Firefox 57 e10s will not be the issue, since only WebExtensions will be supported. I am looking at migrating to that now, with this extension it looks like I should be ok.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13116446, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI don't usually give reviews, but i must give for this particular add-on because it is just too awesome. I does everything it says it would do. It's perfect