Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
Please note, as of FF29, Classic Compact and Classic Compact Options will be rebuilt. As a result this version of Classic Compact Options (v25) will not work in FF29. By the time Firefox 29 is released there should be a new version of Classic Compact and Classic Compact Options release, which will be designed for FF29+.
- Added Romanian translation.
- Removed support for Firefox versions older than FF10.
- Addition of new toolbar button options.
- Addition of zh-CN locale.
This release fixes the min & max tab width options. It also fixes an issue with the browser window occasionally opening totally blank if tabs are hidden. There are no new features
- New optional settings:
- Ability to display tabs in title bar even when browser is not maximized.
- Ability to customize the height of menu bar, tool bars and tabs bar (from 4px more compact than default to 6px less compact than default).
- Ability to hide RSS feed icon in URL bar.
- Fixed issue with tabs not reaching top of screen when tabs in title bar and browser window maximized. Tabs should reach top of title bar with a tab height adjustment of 0 through +6 on all OSes. Tabs heights of -4 and -2 will not reach top of screen.
- Improved compatibility with 3rd party extensions including Tab Mix Plus & Movable Firefox Button.
- In Mac OS X options that do not apply to Mac OS X are now disabled.
- Classic Compact Options no longer applies its style sheets if Classic Compact is not the loaded theme.
- Bumped compatiblity to v7.0a1
- Lots of little styling fixes/improvements
- Fixed issue with custom styles being lost when a pop-up window is closed.
- Made sure all observers are closed properly.
- Added new toolbar button set options including (there are now ten button sets to choose from):
- Linux Gnome Human and Linux Oxygen
- FF3.6 WinXP & Vista buttons
- FF0.9-2.0 Windows and Mac
- Added new locale translations.
- Broadened Firefox versions supported to include v5.0a2
Please note: This release REQUIRES that the theme Classic Compact v4.0.8 or higher be installed.
* Added more localizations. Languages now supported include: de-DE, es, fr-FR, ja-JP, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, ru-RU & tr-TR.
* Made width of option boxes and labels flexible to accommodate more verbose languages (e.g. French). It isn't as pretty as the old way with two neat columns (one for field labels and the other for option boxes), but it works better with different languages.
* This update fixes a ghost "Menu" menuitem on the menu bar of Mac Firefox when the "Merge Menus" option was disabled.
- Changed entity references from using named entities to using numeric entities (e.g. used & instead of &). Due to Firefox 3.0rc1 apparently having problems with the use of named entities.
- New theme options added by user request. These include: turning off border around webpage panel (saves an extra 4px of vertical space); removing gradient from tabs backgrounds; adding a compact menu option (merges all menu bar items into one drop down menu called "Menu"); added access to several common Firefox about:config options related to tabs.
-Added Polish and Russian localizations.