- von Krommenaas, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenDoes what it does perfectly. I'm an author and use it to know when my sales figures update. Hearing the "Ch-ch-ch-changes" jingle is always a delight :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16826919, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenGet notifications detailing "changes" on a webpage, but the 'new text' and 'original text' are identical. Have this same issue across multiple websites.
Signed up for VIP so I could receive email alerts, but if I turned on the notifications it just mailbombs my email with false alerts because it's detecting text changes that aren't occurring.
So far, developer has not returned emails.
- von Shezan, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBought the premium version for emails feature with the intent to have it work with a website you book reservations on - they just updated their website to latest HTML code as I bought this version. This app is so old that new pages that use updated HTML styles can't have the elements on the page detected with check4change. Appreciate what the developer does here, but if you're going to expect people to pay for your premium services - at least respond to emails if you're not going to bother updating the app after 3 years, but still take peoples money.
- von Alistair George, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenLast updated 2 years ago. The main reason I would use this extension is for order pages that I may have closed, then opened later eg AliExpress price changes. So after a session Aliexpress needs logging in again and the tab is no longer original, hence it does not work. Sadly, uninstalled.
- von MadBat, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhen it works, it's amazing. There's to my knowledge no other tool like this one to keep track of reservation spots and such on websites.
Lately, been having issues with mailing system and site appears to be down.