Bewertet mit 4,5 von 5 Sternen
4,6 von 5 Sternen
- von Andrei Shevchuk, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPretty good, thank you! Some feature ideas:
1. Operations on multiple opened and saved tabs (similar to Multiple Tab Handler addon), e.g. select some open tabs and save them to default or existing group, or select some saved tabs and open them, or delete, or move them to another group, etc.
2. Shortcuts to save tabs or links, e.g. Ctrl + Shift + D to save tab, Ctrl + Shift + Left click or Ctrl + Middle click on link to save it instead of opening. Ideally they could be configurable, similar to Multiple Tab Handler addon
3. Groups * UPD: I now see there actually are groups, but it would be nice if they were more functional and discoverable.
- von Bossa Nova, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery nice! But... Could you add options for:
1) Keep tab open after saving it.
2) Keep saved tabs on the list after restoring them.
- von T.L. Hughes, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFrom what it looks, Browse Later could be a decent replacement for TooManyTabs for anyone upgrading to FF57 who wants to aggregate tabs they want to use at a later time.
- von difabor, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful approach.
Is it possible to add long left click to tab hider icon to be able to do the same as on restore icon?
In this case the user (if he wants) can hide the restorer button and operate only with such combined hide-restore icon.
I don't mean to remove the restorer button, but if the user is ready to use the combined functionality - to give him such ability.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13288743, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis finally helps to reduce the number of open tabs, but not to forget them.
Is there an option to generate folders in the list of saved tabs to recap them due to their topics in your mind?Yes, but it's not a goal for this simple addon, i'm planning a new addon similar as you said, called: Workspace, as mean as it's name, it's more complex and functional.
- von happysurf, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful and fast functionality.
1. In my opinion the most recent page added must stay on top of the list like in browser history;
2. In dark skin the toolbar icon is hard to see.
- von firesux, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI was forced to update this add-on, now it doesn't work. Wont' let me remove things from the list, and any time I open things on the list it duplicates the list. I had only 22 things saved but now it's jumped to over 300 for no reason. It's a mess, and now useless to me. It's also difficult to scroll.
- von Shumone, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGood add on! Just if U can change the icon in a color which is visible in dark theme.
Thanks in advanceThis is a bug on Firefox version <= 55.0: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1329242
after Firefox fix this bug, i'll release new version to fix the color issue as soon as possible