Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13471403, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIl love this extension, thanks for making it! Unfortunately it doesn't work with FF 57 for me either, Firefox says it's a legacy extension. Screenshot: https://elzevir.fr/tmp/brief.png Using brief 2.4.0 with Firefox 57.0 on Linux (Arch, Firefox installed from the Arch repo).
I guess it must be some small detail, since the release notes for 2.4.0 say it's the WebExtensions edition. Please, please, please make it work! I really don't want to use another feed reader. Thanks!The 2.4.0 edition was an intermediate stop - not a WebExtension itself, but saving data for the WebExtension version. The pure WebExtension release is 2.5.0.
- von Ron, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI used this for several SearchTempest searches with it hitting 30+ Craigslist sites. Was great for returning results but really bogs down Firefox. Maybe I can change settings or use a different approach.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13220175, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenReally appreciating your efforts to make the the WE!
Still my favourite WX for feed handling/reading. Sadly the developer has admittedly less time these days to devote to developing the WX further, indicated by the growing number of issues at its GitHub repo.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12148978, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenhttp://feeds.towleroad.com/towleroad/feed
Of 40-50 feeds I am subscribed to, when I select this one to read, I can't, because, entirely on its own, it starts scrolling downward until it reaches the end of the items list. You can be in the middle of reading an article, and the damn scrolling just starts up on its own, and there's nothing I can do to stop it. Makes this one feed unreadable. This does not happen with any other feed. Why the weirdness?
- von JNP, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have found this to be an incredibly useful and easy to use add-on for some time now. However, within the past week, for no apparent reason, Brief has been re-capturing previously displayed results, some dating back to early September. Just wanted Adam and Denis to be aware of this. Otherwise, great add-on.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12540330, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAfter putting significant work at creating a database (and saving it) of feeds, they all disappear. Despite having a backup opml file, they won't back up,
- von Pawel, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery useful add-on. I'm using it intensively on two computers over last couple of days. All is fine except one drawback - despite feeds are stored as Live Bookmarks they are not synchronized via Firefox Sync. As someone already pointed there is new 'Subscribed Feeds' bookmark directory created for each machine and Brief uses separate one on each computer. As a result at home I have to un-click all news already reviewed at work and vice versa. Why is that?
- von Nick222, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery good! :)
1) Can icons be SVG not PNG (or smaller PNG as variant) ?
2) How can user make smaller fonts in menu in left panel and in right panel ?
3) Can user change folder to storage brief.sqlite ?
- von ffuser, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSolid addon.
I have one question though.
Does it sync the feeds using firefox sync? Or will I lose my feeds if I do a fresh install of firefox?