- von Firefoss, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWonderful.
No dangerous permissions.
I use it by clicking the star.
Then "mark all but first in each group".
Then, optionally, if I don't want it to touch some folders, f.e. SessionSync, I click "Select a folder to get ...".
Then "Unmark all from selected folder".
Optionally, repeat the last two steps.
Finally, I click "Remove marked bookmarks."
Thanks a lot for this :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12598863, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWell, I had one job to do and Martin your tool did so simply! Thank you so much. Hours of work saved! I love the fact you haven't just thought of DUPES but also NON-Dupes! Thanks again
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16425003, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI had thousand duplicate bookmarks (was testing some sync app) and removed them with just 2 or 3 clics. Perfect sumum of efficiency !
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13535512, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSimple but a very powerful tool. It's also very intuitive despite the old school, no-nonsense GUI. Worked like a charm and saved me so much time. Thank you very much!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14619676, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI have been trying to delete over 3000 duplicate entries. I have spent over an hour an still had over 3000 left. Installed this app, clicked on three filters and gone! I now have a few over 300 entries in various folders. And all in less than 5 minutes including download and setup. One of the great filters allowed me to select the first item in each group. The duplicate data was presented in groups with similar/same associations. By selecting the fist in each group an delete all the other entries in that group some had 40+ entries of the same site. I did make a backup of my favorites before I hit the delete key.