- von Firefox-Benutzer 15381142, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks as expected. Nothing fancy and could use some polishing, BUT it is the only extension (for this purpose) that doesn't ask for more permissions than it should. It uses "read and modify bookmarks" and nothing else. As such, even though it is not perfect, it is the best choice, IMHO.
- von zapyon, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen"Bookmark Dupes" does it's job __very well__, and the expert options are a very good addition.
May be the user interface could be improved.
But this nice plugin already saved me countless hours of work, removing thousands(!) of duplicates from a crufty, ancient collection of bookmarks, merged from several computers' FF installations, so ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me!
Thanks for the good work! Keep it up!
- von MYSUBS, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWOW! I was skeptical at first, as many others are. I've been disappointed with a lot of extensions not doing what they claimed they would, but this one is LEGIT! I've kept copying my bookmarks to my new computers and browsers for YEARS. I accumulated far too many, and there were literally thousands of duplicates. Bookmark Dupes *quickly* and *easily* cleaned them up for me with just a few clicks!! Amazing extension and FANTASTIC work from the developer to solve a problem that needed a practical solution! Bravo!
- von ken, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReduced the backup size i half after deleting the bookmarks. Deleting empty folders acts bit weird, you have to search and delete multiple times to get rid of empty folders. Other than it worked perfect to remove duplicates.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17207180, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAfter importing my bookmarks from another browser and finding that I've clobbered my bookmarks with duplicates and junk, this addon perfectly helped me fix the issue in 5 minutes or less. All the other addons regarding duplicate bookmarks were trash in comparison.