- von Re'soul, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks like 98% of the time but somethings videos that should be blocked still show up but the only real issue i have with this is that it brakes playlists like the watch later playlist as in it just takes you to the home page when ever there is a video in the playlist that is being blocked also it hides your comments from you making it kinda hard to reply to people as can't see what you posted that is being replied to
- von Seth, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOverall the extension works, though the UI could probably be improved. ^-^'
Just a note for others, by default if you block a channel, then even if you access a direct link to it like from a message, you won't be able to watch it. If this isn't what you want, just enable "Enable suggestions hide-only mode" in the settings, then the channel won't appear in your feed or search results, but direct links will still work.
- von Tag, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI gave it 4 stars, because it seems to take a while to actually start blocking keywords. I can't figure out why, but there were clear misses when I first started using it today, but after a few hours and several additions to the key word list, it seems to be working. Thank heavens because YouTube's recommended feed is a dumpster fire.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15193679, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis add-on is great, I can finally block all those annoying meme and clickbait videos scattered across YouTube without having it slowing anything down. However, there's no way to block playlists regardless if you've blocked the creator of the playlist. I really hope it's possible to add something like this in an update.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14258782, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenit works I just wish there was a option to not remove videos from channels you are already suscribed, other than that it does the job.
- von Anonymous user 92bq5r, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is so far the best add-on for managing youtube. I hope to see it continue with updates.
I think adding the context menu to more places would be useful.
The block list can get quite large, so performance is important to avoid lag when loading youtube.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14114591, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI use this addon to block annoying podcasts and other uploads from channels I usually like. It seems to work perfectly, including in the sub feed (I suspect the underlying requests rather than the page DOM are being filtered, but I haven't checked the source code). My only suggestions would be to add an option for tags, or to include a short "how-to" text on the options page itself without having to click through. Maybe even a quick Regex tutorial for newbies would be useful. Still, this addon gets the job done and causes no issues.