- von Firefox-Benutzer 16489886, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt used to work perfectly but recently I've only been able to block videos and channels that appear on the ''top row'' and not the videos that load in once you begin scrolling down. I only have the normal YouTube option of ''Not Interested'' which never works anyway because that video will keep showing up.
- von nriley068, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenDespite serving its purpose somewhat adequately, BlockTube seems to slow my Internet connection down badly as well as using more RAM than it should.
- von Shodan, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI've been using this addon for months now and loved how my youtube can be super clean. I somehow cannot block anymore channels now. The two buttons of 'block video' and 'block channel' seems to be missing in some videos and I can't even add the channels using the blocktube options page. Would really hope this to be fixed as soon as possible.
- von Terg500, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGreat alternative after Video Blocker got too slow and unstable.
My only suggestion would be to add a channel whitelist feature so channels you are subscribed to etc. won't be affected by blocked keywords. I wondered why some videos in my subscription box would show on my tablet but not on desktop.
EDIT December 2020: Several times blocked channels got through every now and then in the recommended videos section.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13968690, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenits work kinda but not for multiple channels for example i want to hide multiple channels in trending but its work only on one channel i used channels id and names both work only on one
- von tlmesi, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWorks as advertised. Straight up blocks videos/channels right out of your eye holes.
It does what it says on the tin well, but doesn't do what I had intended to use it for well.
I had intended to use this to fine tune my recommended section in the home page, blocking the channels I was already subbed to (thinking they'd be left alone on the subscribed page), but this addon straight up removes everything without prejudice. I'm not faulting it for that, as it's doing what it's meant to be doing. I just wish there was a way to use this how I had hoped to. In any case, it'll work fine for blocking channels I have no intention at all to watch.