- von Firefox-Benutzer 13927101, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenJust plain doesn't work for me under Firefox 59.0.2. I tried using main domain name, specific subdomain, and wildcards - just can't get it to work at all. Deinstalling.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13925067, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis didn't work at all for me. When I added a site to block, it didn't show up in the list of blocked sites. But when I tried to add it again, it said it was already blocked.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13922945, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUseless. Cannot be used for most abusive sites, for example https://push-news.systems as BlockSite will not accept it as valid link. Do the designer really think the abusive sites follow rules. The previous version would accept a single word to trigger rejection, and use of ? and * logic symbols.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13920204, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt does not work. Every time you go out of firefox and go back into this app the page is wiped clean. It is a useless piece of junk. Why is is still being promoted here?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13910507, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUtterly useless piece o'c**p!
Will not block sites or stop them from opening another tab even with multiple variants of the URL in the 'database.' Can't even stop second order openings. Useless (Yes, it is toggled on)
I really hate to give a crippling review, however, I expect software to work, not take memory and CPU cycles in return for nothing.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12435226, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenworks well enough - in one internet window. All i have to do to access the blocked site is open a new window, go to the site, and it allows access everytime
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13353532, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBlock Site doesn't block ads, it re-re-directs the opening pop-up pages to adverts for Block Site instead, which defeats the purpose.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13200928, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't block anything at all. Not on adding element and not after page reload. For those who want add-on that actually blocking elements on page use ABP, it doesn't have block dialogue on 100% of whole internet, but for those elements that have dialogue it works and blocking em instantly.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13188171, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenPut in a website to be blocked because I got the message from Avast Antivirus "Threat has been detected." Refresh the page I was on, I still get the same message!