- von Firefox-Benutzer 12940801, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI just uninstalled after using it successfully for a few years. It used to work great to block the occasional annoying pop up pages when it was free, but now they turned into the annoying pop up page asking for money to continue using. No thanks.
- von MKSLO, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenGarbage now that they changed their policy. You not only have to register (tracking you), but have to pay if you want more than six sights blocked which is a pitiful amount.
Horrible app and worse business practices. Find something else.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16507438, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenused to be a great extension but they changed it and now it only blocks up to six sites so it's completely useless! Far better options out there folks!
- von Elod, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenused to be free , now you are limited on the number of sites you can block and once it reaches that amount even if you remove from your list it still forces you to pay
- von FooBarBar, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAs others said, you have to register. And you need to grant it access to all your web data. More importantly, how can a web browser in 2020 not be able to do natively what web browsers did 20 years ago? Blocking a website is a piece of cake, come on Mozilla!
- von Hugh Mongus, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFeatures that were previously there, now require registration with email. Do you seriously think I want to register in every possible firefox addon to gain basic functionality? Cancer.
PS. I read in other reviews that you dont only have to register, but also pay. You must be mentally ill if you think I will pay for this. Laughable.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14562411, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI was happy with the app as it has friendly UIs. But today I'm really upset about it as it does not allow me to block more sites unless I subscribe, and in their website it is not clearly stated how many websites we can block in the free version. I tried to delete some and it still does not allow me to add new website - it is clear that it forces me to pay if I want to continue with the extension. It feels so bad and I will shift to other extensions as it does worth it if I only want to block one or more sites.
- von BlueSkull, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCan only block a couple of websites! This app is really trying to make you pay for it no point in calling it free once you put a paywall on the main thing, Its basically a trial product now.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14244604, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenconstantly trying to upsell you to their subscription service, this extension is becoming painful to use.
as others have said the UI has been modified with a dark design pattern that makes you think you can't block sites unless you upgrade. ironically, somehow they have made this addon which is meant to block distractions, pretty distracting due to its incoherent UX.
- von Jimb, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBlocksite previously got caught out for malicious activities and acting as spyware . Unistalled it today and started using LeechBlock instead, which works way faster and has better features.
Blocksite moved to a freemium model too, so everytime you open the UI it's constantly trying to get you to upgrade, pretty annoying.
- von tatu, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBecause the monetary programHey tatu 🙂 BlockSite is a Freemium service, which means you can use most of our features for free. The premium version includes advanced features, and we offer a free 3-day trial. We encourage you to give it a shot and reconsider your rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- von Nekres, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUhm dudes? That some shady design decision to replace the quick-toggler (enable/disable) with the UPGRADE button to make people think they have to upgrade to enable blocking sites now. You have go into the settings to toggle it now. What a crap.Hey there,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
As part of our efforts to increase our users' productivity, focus and quality time outside the screen, we have decided to remove the button to enable/disable BlockSite.
Instead, we have added some new awesome features such as blocking by category, customizing your own block page and the ability to log in across-devices and sync your settings across browsers!
- von etochan, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis extension collects your data.
If you are someone who cares about online privacy do not use this extension.
They were involved in a spyware campaign known as "Big Star Labs" (which is their company name) back in 2018 (search it). At that time their extensions were removed from both chrome and firefox but for some reason they were reinstated.
Remember if they did this before there is no reason they wouldn't do it now. Just look at the extension's permissions. They can collect a whole lot of data on you. I used to use this extension and really liked until now but this was a deal breaker for me.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13431381, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenБесполезная игрушка.
Невозможно заблокировать рекламные домены.
Блокировать каждый рекламный банер вручную - кретинизм.
Когда-то это расширение работало, теперь оно - редкий отстой. Разработчик сосет у рекламщиков.
Не тратьте время.Dear user, thanks for reaching out and we're happy to clarify this 🙂 BlockSite is not an ad, pop-up or notification blocker, but rather a browser extension and mobile app that enables you to block websites, apps and keywords that may be distracting, addictive or harmful. We encourage you to give it another shot and reconsider ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13817361, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternentotally uselessHey, we're sorry to hear you feel this way about BlockSite. Please contact us at blocksite.co/support-requests and tell us how BlockSite can be improved for you in order to earn your 5-star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐