- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks to the developers I am more productive, God Bless you all
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI can't figure out how to use it.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank team so much. Very useful.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCollects and sends browsing history
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenFantastic. Sometimes my vpn/adblocker doesn't catch popups. Normally I don't care too much about ads but some of these try to infect your computer with viruses/malware or display vulgar ads. With this extension all I need to do is go into the history, find out what the main .com page is for that popup and add it to the blacklist, and never see those pesky ads again!!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWell its nice that it can redirect the victims to somewhere else, such as a document explaining that they should not be, where they for some reason thought they were going to go.
... of course you can't use it to block anyone who knows how to disable addons (ctrl+shit+a + disable addon), but you would be surprised how few people know that (especially if you use it against children).
But against anyone with just a basic level of technical knowledge, you should edit the hosts file locally.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen簡単に設定と解除ができるから、使いやすいです。
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenthis sucks!!!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSimply not usable! Clicked "add to Firefox", but there is no 'dialogue box' to control this add-on! Hence. by design, it cannot work - and it doesn't. Complete waste of time.