Bewertungen für Bitwarden - Kostenloser Passwort-Manager
Bitwarden - Kostenloser Passwort-Manager von Bitwarden Inc.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Cole, vor 8 TagenCan you please fix the "experimental" problems with in-private browsing because I use in-private mode a lot, and Bitwarden automatically re-locks every time I open a new tab in in-private mode?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon FEER, vor 12 TagenAn error has occurred.
Traffic from your network looks unusual. Connect to a different network or try again later. [Error Code 7]
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Lorbon, vor einem MonatBitwarden may be perfect for computer skilled people. But as an older person it is a nightmare.
Instructions should be simple to follow like a tree and as you pass each branch you complete that part of the install. I have found some one else's simple written instructions to follow and they make more cense.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 5539902, vor 2 MonatenLove this extension but it keeps giving me an error when I try to login and then I have to uninstall and restart and reinstall. Please fix.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Shreyans, vor 4 MonatenRecently moved from Chrome to Firefox and realized that the Bitwarden extension is quite slow on Firefox. I am on a fast machine (Apple M1 Pro), but the bitwarden extension takes about 5 seconds to load the passwords.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Adam M., vor 4 MonatenPretty iffy so far. The add-on seemingly decides on a whim, whether or not to save new passwords. Occasionally I'll have to manually update generated passwords in the vault. Doesn't seem to recognize the difference between, "old password" & "new password" spaces in forms. The sidebar for logging in oftentimes doesn't appear. Lastly the UI is just painful to look at, but other than those problems, it's functional.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenThanks for the feedback! If you are having issues with the sidebar, try refreshing Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings as that doesn't sound like expected behavior.
Are you keeping your vault in a locked or logged out state? https://bitwarden.com/help/vault-timeout/
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Guccifer, vor 5 MonatenIt's almost perfect but the keyboard shortcuts to auto-fill the data are NOT working currently for my PC> I dont get why cuz on Chrome, on Brave, Vivaldi, it works ..here..it doesnt. Can someone tell me why?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenWe’re here to help, contact the support team at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Ricky, vor 6 MonatenWith the free program I have several issues. The program continually asks to log into the program. Second I do find that the program will add the password to app log in screens. It does seem to not miss any passwords entered in a program.We're here to help, you can also use biometrics to reduce having to input your master password, see https://bitwarden.com/help/biometrics/ for more information or contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17685854, vor 6 MonatenThis app would be great if it didn't force me to restart firefox after 15 minutes to allow it to sync to my self-hosted bitwarden server... That would bring this to 5 stars, until then because of buggy software its a 3 stars and that is being generous honestly.We're here to help, contact the support directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17682635, vor 6 MonatenIt has all the basic functions and it's fairly inexpensive. It does auto-fill on most websites. It's missing a few features that other password managers have. For example, you can't have it fill in contact information like personal address fields. Also the syncing seems to be slow sometimes.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon PeterPiper441, vor 6 MonatenThis extension is really buggy on Firefox, especially in private mode. Please fix this issue. Other than that, it's a great extension.Let us know what isn't working for you at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report directly on Github with steps to reproduce for the team to investigate: https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Aseliot, vor 7 MonatenCompared to extensions like Last Pass etc. I am not missing much except for the functionality to auto-fill in forms? At least I never see it appearing anywhere if it does exist.
Also asking for the master password again when copying passwords is missing?
Other than that I have no complaints, these features are not required to have a good experience but would definitely be very useful additions user- and security-wise.Thanks for the support and feedback! You can enable master password re-prompt per vault item to require the password again.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17263730, vor 7 MonatenNew update has stupid amount of whitespace around items. So much scrolling needed
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon 小星星, vor 8 Monaten在安卓上不显示验证图片导致无法登陆We're here to help, contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon mburkard, vor 8 MonatenFor the most part a good password manager.
It's really bad at automatically detecting account creation and password change forms (a lot worse than OnePass and Firefox password manager) so if you're not careful to tell Bitwarden you're password manually it can cause problems.
Still my password manager of choice since it's free, open source, and feature-full.Thanks for the support and feedback, it can help to disable your browser's ability to manage credentials: https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager or contact the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12775469, vor einem JahrThe browser extension for is missing features that the app has. Some of these things are pretty important to make the extension competitive with other password managers. The biggest missing thing for me personally is the ability to switch between my personal account and my work account.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 10 MonatenHey there! There should be parity between Firefox, Chrome and iOS. Let us know what feature you are looking for, or contact our support team directly https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14316038, vor einem JahrThis extension is pretty good, but needs specific improvements in order to be worthy of 5 Stars. First of all, it does not coordinate with the MS Store Bitwarden App. This seems very strange. For example, I just changed the password for my VPN online at the VPN's website. I did this on my iPhone using the iCloud PW manager functions to generate the new password. I then copied and pasted the new password into the iPhone Bitwarden app. Shortly afterwards, maybe an hour later, I was using my Windows laptop and the Firefox browser and attempted to login to my VPN. When the extension autofilled the password, it was the old password. I thought, Okay, it must not have synced password databases yet. I started the store app and tried autofilling from there, and sure enough, it had the old password, too. So I forced a sync, and it now had the new password. However, when I returned to the Firefox extension and tried to autofill, it again filled the old password! What? So I had to force a sync with the extension before it actually contained the new password! This is nothing but stupid.
Additionally, why do I have to keep logging into the extension with biometrics when I've already logged into the app using biometrics. Or indeed, when I've already logged into Windows using biometrics? This also is a stupid duplication of effort and waste of precious time.
Come on, people. I know you can do better than this.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Xzenor, vor einem JahrWorks okay but don't bother with the biometric login.. it's a buggy mess. Logging in seems to work and when you click it it's locked again. Useless. Just use the unlock password.