By using our services you signify your agreement to the privacy polices described herein. If you do not agree with our privacy policies, please do not use our service.
Information Collected and Stored by Superfish
Superfish will collect and store certain information that is automatically collected by WindowShopper or provided by its users, such as download date, status changes, usage logs, email address. Such information will be kept private by Superfish and is not for public distribution.
Superfish will also store bugs hunting information provided regarding the service. This information is for Superfish's internal use only and will not be distributed under any circumstances.
Personal information may be used in several ways:
* To enable us to respond to you or to process, validate, and verify service requests and to perform the requested services;
* To give our own web site/service designers information useful for developing new features and services that meet our registrants' needs;
* To improve the services.
No Sharing of Information
3rd Party Data Collection
Superfish employs standard web services that help us with site and service analytics. We do not disclose any personal information to these 3rd parties, and they cannot identify you from any information provided by us.
Superfish may share non-personally identifying information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for our site and service. Superfish only uses such data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure to improve our site and service, and not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Disclosures Required By Law
There are a limited number of situations requiring us to disclose your personal information to others without first receiving your consent: (1) when ordered to do so by a subpoena or court order; (2) if you violate or breach an agreement with us; (3) if we believe conduct by you will harm the property or rights of Superfish; (4) under exigent circumstances to protect the physical safety of Superfish its employees, users, or the general public.
Our site/service has physical, electronic, and managerial security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We take many measures to protect this information while it is stored:
* We monitor system and application activity logs to identify any unusual activity, from authorized or unauthorized individuals accessing our systems or making changes to stored information. We regularly perform preventative system maintenance and monitoring to ensure the security of our data systems.
* Our employees sign confidentiality agreements and only our employees who need information to perform their job and who have passed background checks are granted access to personally identifiable information or any other confidential data.
* Servers are divided such that critical machines, such as data storage, are not exposed to the web.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Third Party Links
Superfish © Copyright 2009
Zurück zu betterFox - Make browsing experience 15% faster.…