Bewertet mit 4,5 von 5 Sternen
4,5 von 5 Sternen
- von Trelligan, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks perfectly, unlike some other extensions. Too stupid-simple to fail.
(It takes real brilliance to write something so simple.)
@thelastredshirt: Put up a donation button somewhere, huh?
- von Rick, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenis there an option to Toggle this in about:config ?
i can't find one.
*Response to Dev*:
is there a Preference in about:config to Toggle to gain this functionality without an extension?
in your Response to the first review by "Dr.St.Lui" you replied "Conex is not actually creating a new menu item up top, but enabling one that is not usually shown." - So i was wondering if there was a about:config Preference to toggle this functionality without the need for an extension since i have so many extensions already, i'm trying to avoid anymore RAM consumption if possible.
As for you extension, it works flawlessly for me, only problem for me is that i'm too used to middle clicking my mouse and if i right click i sometimes forget it's at the bottom but that's not your fault as you need the Firefox APi, but it's still a 5 Star extension to me. Thank You for it.
*Response to Dev 2*:
Response Please ?
Also, is there any chance this can be implemented to work with Bookmarks or Bookmark Folders? Or is this an APi issue that Mozilla needs to implement ?
*Response to Dev 3*:
i guess i'll never get answers.....
- von JRSofty, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSince the loss of Tab Mix Plus due to the Firefox 57+ update, I'm so happy to have this functionality back, even if it is further down the menu than where I would want it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13675406, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenReally great to regain the functionality of the old 'Open in background tab'.... this would be worth five stars if this were able to be moved up the menu to sit alongside the other 'Open in tab' options. thank you for this extension, brilliant.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenThanks. Unfortunately, context menu entries in WebExtensions are stuck at the bottom. I have heard that it is possible to rearrange items using userChrome.css, but I haven't tried it successfully.
- von Dr.St.Liu, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWish the open background option could settle under the open in new tab option, like the Conex extension did
Thanks for the reply and help me find my misunderstanding about Firefox Quantum. Actually this extension actually worths 5stars since there is no other extension (the feedly_open_background_tab extension didn't work on my broswer).
By the way, changing the icon might be more attracting
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenThank you for bringing that extension to my attention. Looks like I've got some improvements lined up!
Edit: Containers are already part of Firefox, but it appears to be hidden from everyday use. Conex is not actually creating a new menu item up top, but enabling one that is not usually shown.
Link to information about containers (you can see the "Open Link in..." menu here): https://blog.mozilla.org/tanvi/2017/10/03/update-firefox-containers/