- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon MetalKroustibat, vor 3 JahrenThis is really a GREAT idea.
But please consider letting us configure which word is replaced and which is not :) I'm French and the word "p*tain" is 95% of the time not used in a way to degrade a woman.
Keep it up!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16022371, vor 3 JahrenNice idea, but maybe a whitelist for websites about dogs would be good.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon blayarka, vor 3 Jahrenbruh, yall need to calm down. People can deal with problems different ways, they may not handle such words online and these words may be used in the wrong situation. Yall need to grow up and let others do with their FireFox engine whatever they want, that's why the team behind this great search engine does such little things for us to use in the first place
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon EricC1408, vor 3 JahrenI don't think people get the purpose of this extension. Harassment is a real problem, for men and women alike. And everyone has different ways of dealing with it. If you have thick skin, awesome for you! But other people just would rather remove themselves from the situation. Plus, it makes some situations sound really funny. If you don't like the extension, don't use it. But don't downvote it to oblivion because other people actually enjoy it. And if you're the one hurling angry insults at others, you need to stop. We live in a civilized society. If you have nothing nice to say at all, don't say anything at all. It's really that simple.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Mélanie Chauvel (ariasuni), vor 3 JahrenThe extension has a bug: it doesn’t consider non-ASCII letters as part of a word, so e.g. the «conne» in «déconne» is replaced.
Edit: with the upcoming change in Firefox, it should only be necessary to use the `u` flag for `\b` to be Unicode-aware.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon MKO HT, vor 3 JahrenIch habe die APP nicht getestet...
Aber ich finde die Idee total geil! 😂
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Gato_Arcoíris, vor 3 JahrenI love the idea behind this! However, I'd suggest an on/off button, and maybe a list of replacement words to choose from, words that can take the edge off a comment as "boss" does.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Tideryius, vor 3 JahrenI understand the spirit of this extension. I admire it actually. But truthfully, it's a waste. Because "stupid f***ing boss" doesnt sound any nicer or less offensive. The true solution is to strip yourself of this victim mentality you've been lulled into and don't let petty words bother you so bad. They're just words. In one ear and out the other. Edit: Hold up, this addon is from Mozilla? You can't be serious. Not you guys too!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15903181, vor 3 JahrenI would like to vouch for my thick skin and insist that activities like this is performing should become a part of the fabric of as many things as possible to include fiercly emphasizing the job position of Boss as merely a perfectly reasonable permanent normality.