- von Firefox-Benutzer 14250295, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenPiss poor scanning performance. Requires 3 interventions to complete a scan AND demand to remove add-ons they consider low rated. Screw them
- von Broffrey, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAvoid this kind of useless AntiVirus extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop/information site/etc... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers? Governments? ...?
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13946901, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have used AVG for 10 years or more but lately have become so disillusioned by it and have found another internet security system that is cheaper and so far better.
- von Bill Merlin Palmer, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis software is effective at preventing "invasions", but it slows down my online activities to a crawl. In some cases, I can barely access anything that I need for business, because AVG filters everything so minutely.
- von RuggBian, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenE' uno schifo: dopo aver acquistato la protezione da un virus è ricomparso alle 17:36 ed anche ora, mentre scrivo, sono le 17:38 ; ho foto dell'attacco successivo al pagamento effettuato con carta di credito alle 16:36. Il virus si chiama " livesport27.host". LASCIATE STARE !!!!!!
- von Jim Van Loan, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI installed AVG because is was recommended to remove SearchesCentral from my PC, after installing it a scan was completed that I guessed would identify and remove that problem but it didn't see it which makes be believe it didn't do what was claimed to be a solution.
- von michael242, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI've been a very loyal user of Mozilla Firefox forever. No more. Today, no matter what website I tried to go to I was instead redirected immediatley to:
I (like most) do not even use AVG at all. It's garbage, and as everybody knows and essentially spyware. The constant popup windows from AVG and it's constant need to force/push it's own updates (and if you snoop it, you can see it constantly sends data backs to Avast's servers even though you try to prevent it in-app), renders it simply spyware posing as "security" software. Avast has been proven to spy on those that use AVG and even sell their web brownsing data. There is currently a case file open on them from the FBI. I personally know a high ranking federal prosecutor, and have also filed a formal complaint against both Avast, and sadly now, Mozilla, for allowing this constant redirect to download and addon from AVG.
Obnoxious, Mozilla and Avast. You deserve what you get for doing this.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16084617, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenArrasta o navegador, como se a navegação estivesse sendo rastreada. Na minha experiência com o win 8.1, diminui o desempenho da navegação e o softwere AVG está desligando o computador do nada.