Bewertet mit 3,3 von 5 Sternen
3,3 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14184582, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenReally great. Took me a bit to become familiar with the CSS Selectors. It would be extremely helpful if we were able to set up multiple profiles for each URL. Thanks
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13847359, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like that the input rules are flexible enough to understand most web forms. The inputs are very similar to regular expressions. If you don't know what that means, this is not the form-filler for you.
What would give this 5-stars, is the ability to export form rules, AND support for multiple profiles (Home, work, School, etc).
The "Rules" window on the options page is too small. Even with a 24" monitor, I can't see more than 9 rules at a time because they are in a frame.
There is no way to sort or group rules. There might be several ways web designers chose to ask for state. I'd like to be able to put all the state rules together, for instance.
- von WakeUp, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt's quite hard to use. I just need a hotkey to save form. And another hotkey to restore form.
Or another testcase: save all input automatically. When I come back to this form again it appears filled.
But this addon need user to fill every textbox manually.
- von _duke_, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks in 90% percents of cases, don't know why (will add an example later)
Quiet flexible: use any attribute of a DOM element to set "value" attribute.
Here is an example:
I'm trying to apply for a job on a game development studio website:
The form and DOM elements look like that:
As you can see all the fields was filled successfully, except the "website".
Here is the selection row for such field:
input[name*='web'], input[name*='url'], input[name*='work'], input[name*='link'], input[name*='Portfolio'], input[name*='portfolio'], input[name*='Url'], input[name*='site']
Looks like "site" and and "link" should solve the problem. But it doesn't work at this particular form.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13774642, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI'm really sorry but this is too complicated and hard to understand for even a reasonably confident computer user. All I want is an autofill form that fills out name address email etc. Is that possible?
Re-joined Firefox because I agree with its ethos but this makes it hard when Chrome does it easily.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13485382, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks perfectly fine for my specific use.
Had to manually configure the forms. Would be nice to have a built in way to save form content on a website into the autofill database and a way to export current rules.
Still gets five stars because it does everything it should perfectly.