Bewertet mit 3,3 von 5 Sternen
3,3 von 5 Sternen
- von Bahram Rahimian, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt's a great and really complete extension which have a simple useful options page.
I strongly recommend this extension over any other one.
Great regards dear @Benthum ;)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12967373, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWas easy to use with right click menue; now it needs to read the how to which is not understandable at first view, and even after that it stays complicated. That´s usability at it´s worst.
- von Sindbad103, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenOnce configured, it works flawlessly.
Two disadvantages, though:
1. Login-Data are stored unencrypted.
2. No export function. You have to go the hard way and find the "storage.js" via Windows Explorer.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14184582, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenReally great. Took me a bit to become familiar with the CSS Selectors. It would be extremely helpful if we were able to set up multiple profiles for each URL. Thanks
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13847359, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like that the input rules are flexible enough to understand most web forms. The inputs are very similar to regular expressions. If you don't know what that means, this is not the form-filler for you.
What would give this 5-stars, is the ability to export form rules, AND support for multiple profiles (Home, work, School, etc).
The "Rules" window on the options page is too small. Even with a 24" monitor, I can't see more than 9 rules at a time because they are in a frame.
There is no way to sort or group rules. There might be several ways web designers chose to ask for state. I'd like to be able to put all the state rules together, for instance.