- von Firefox-Benutzer 13737162, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis add-on only works for me with another add-on, "YouTube Audio" by Animesh Kundu. Basically, it will replay audio-only if you have that add-on, but it will not replay videos. This add-on has not been updated in a few years.
- von Krozber, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAs with all looping extensions that I've tested, this requires a video to be in its own window, and to not be in a playlist. This extension also causes the webpage to reload whenever the mode is changed. As others have mentioned, you must convert your desired start and end times into seconds. This seems like it would be an easy fix. Aside from the above complaints, the extension works well, and has the timing feature that other looping extensions don't.
I would prefer the main extension button to be next to the play button with a pop-out window for the options.
- von t89, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen4/5 stars, does exactly what it says on the tin with a couple drawbacks.
Precise text-based time inputs, rather than a drag bar(this is the primary draw of this add-on over other utilities, and the reason I installed it).
Repeat function works.
Unobtrusive menu icon expands when needed and can be minimized when unneeded without impacting function.
Must input time in seconds, rather than the minute/seconds displayed on the video player.
Must be manually turned off after you finish using it or it will apply your previous settings to different videos(manifests as the video constantly looping itself at 0:00).
Firefox 72.0.1 / Windows 10 desktop
- von Manish, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhy this add-on is not working in Firefox ☹️ as it Chromium based Kiwi Browser for Android. Could you improve it's function with Bookmark ⭐ button as it seems in Chrome Extension 🙄 Please...
- von kilon, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUPDATED REVIEW:
Just noticed the warning that I need to let the video finish (weird that the addon cannot do it itself). Now seems to work but still it would be nice if I would not have to do math to get the seconds and input a time like a regular human being in hh:mm:ss format. None the less I updated my review and my rating to reflect the fact that now it works for me as it says in the box. Add a better input and you have 5 stars from me :)
trying to make this work, and even through I am a coder and almost smart enough, cannot get it to work on firefox (latest version 70.0.1 (64-bit) running on Win 10) , seems to ignore my inputs in seconds for start and end and just jumps to random locations of the video. A bug ? a feature ? A disturbance in the force ? Only the God of Coding knows, or maybe the developer too ?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15037318, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAs of 2019/06/24, this addon works as it is intended with the latest version of Firefox (67), both for HTML 5 and flash players.
To the developer.
Improvements that I would like to suggest to the developer and I hope they should be easy to implement.
1) Just allow the button to be used as a toggle button without having to open a small window and select either N or repeat.
2) When the user decides to stop the repeat function by selecting N, allow the current video to finish to its end and not stop it right away after you select N to stop the repeat.
With these 2 improvements, this addon will become perfect I believe, something that is very rare.
One remark. AVG Free antivirus targets your addon as a possible security threat. Is it accurate, I do not know at all.
Many thanks to the developer Mark for this addon, highly appreciated.
- von thanatos, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBe sure to deactivate Youtube's autoplay because otherwise the latter sometimes overrides the loop.
Also bear in mind that every time you activate/deactivate this (by pressing its buttons) the controlled video reloads.
I haven't tried it with multiple Youtube videos open/loaded/playing.
Otherwise it does its work.
PS Firefox Quantum 64.0 (64-bit) on Lubuntu 18.04 LTS.
- von delicacy, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen-Invasive useIess toolbar button for one site.
-useIess bitmaps and large square.
The best adddon in its kind thats sadIy not updated is:
OnIy opens the boxes you need when the main button
is clicked directly on any youtube video page.