Bewertet mit 3,8 von 5 Sternen
3,8 von 5 Sternen
- von JoshD, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis add-on does what it is supposed to do and is faster than other smile url rewriters. I once used 'auto smile' which would wait for the whole page to load before requesting the smile URL but this add-on does it right and seems to send the modified request immediately.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13685852, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExcellent extension, makes me happy that I can so easily support my favorite charity.
One problem: infinite redirecting when I'm not logged into Amazon.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13625030, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks like a dream. I typed amazon.co.uk into the Firefox address bar and this add on redirected to smile.amazon.co.uk. So grateful, as I really didn't want to install Amazon's redirect solution, Amazon Assistant. The sign up terms for its Assistant are eye opening - it effectively silently tracks all browser-related activity.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13613804, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA great simple plugin for more easily accessing Amazon Smile; The only issue is that visiting amazon will send the page into an infinite loading loop if you're browsing in Private Browsing mode.
- von RedaP, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice: install and forget about it. It would be helpful if it somehow was able to work without having to be already logged in at Amazon. An on/off toolbar button might help. Also, a preference setting to turn it on of off for each specific country domain would be useful.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13566518, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt works as intended, so that's good. It makes it impossible to browse the Amazon website if not logged in though, that's pretty bad. I'm not using privacy add-ons that (for example) destroy cookies (among other tracking bits) soon as I leave a site only to allow one of the biggest data collectors out there to track me at his leisure. I sure prefer to be unrecognized by Amazon until I actually decide to buy (or not buy) something there. Isn't it possible to have the add-on check if I'm logged in to Amazon and if not forgo the redirect? That would make it pretty much perfect.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13311009, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI had a different version of this until a few minutes ago when I updated to Firefox 57 and it stopped working. Searched add-ons, found this, installed in a minute and worked the first time I typed in amazon.com.
WORKS FINE. (to previous commenters) Doesn't have a toolbar button-doesn't need one, it simply changes any www.amazon link you type or click on to www.smile.amazon... before you get there. Activates itself. (in response to developer--the last version of a smile fix never had a button --it's not the sort of thing you'd want to turn off and on, I don't think, so why people don't notice it's working by just looking at the URL and seeing "smile" is in it is beyond me....)