Bewertet mit 3,8 von 5 Sternen
3,8 von 5 Sternen
- von Squeebly_Joe, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks great! It stopped working for me lately, not sure if it wasn't updating or if something else was going on, but removing it and re-adding it fixed the problem
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13424864, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBefore today I would have said this was no longer working and hasn't been for some time. Today I removed the add-on, restarted and re-installed, and it started working. I'm happy again. I'm using Firefox 63.0.3.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13739936, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm not entirely sure what some other users are talking about in regards to this extension not working.
As of 28-11-2018, this extension is working perfectly well and redirects like it's supposed to (once you log in to Amazon of course).
This is on Firefox Quantum 63.0.3.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14398885, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNo longer working after the latest upgrade.
Mac OS X
Amazon SMILE! 1.4.1
When I go to amazon.com there is no redirect.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14396562, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis extension used to do exactly what it described, but after the latest update it no longer works even when logged in. My platform is Firefox 63.0.1 on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1803
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14392331, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenEDIT: The new update 11/4 is back to working as intended.
This was working great till the last update on 10/30. Now it does not redirect to Smile.Sure you are logged in? With this update it only works after logging in, to prevent a previous bug.
Edit: If still any problems occur, please write me where you're from and which device you use. This helps to locate the bug. Thanks!
- von Seán Byrne, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFor its intended use, this add-on does exactly what I want - when I type in Amazon's URL, it redirects me to the smile website. This is something Amazon's official extension does not do.
Unfortunately, it does have a rather annoying bug - If I click an Amazon link and am not logged in (e.g. Amazon US or Germany product link, but I'm only logged in on the UK website), it gets stuck in an endless loop trying to redirect to the smile URL. It would be great if it detected the redirection attempts and temporarily disable itself to let me access the page, maybe with a warning bar stating that I need to log in and click retry.
I also wish there was a toolbar icon that let's me temporarily disable it, especially in private browsing mode. For example, if I'm browsing Amazon for gift ideas, I certainly do not want to log in!Hey, thank you for your feedback! I know this problem since ~1 year, but I was really busy, hadn't time to work on this addon.
But right now I'm working on a solution, that may come in a few days, if everything works! :)
- von SlyCooperFan1, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWorks as advertised when you're already logged in. However, when you're not logged in, the extension causes a redirect loop that prevents you from accessing Amazon at all. A shame it still hasn't been fixed.
- von Bappa bhakta, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is very useful.A great simple plugin for more easily accessing Amazon Smile.Makes giving to my favorite charity super easy and It is really works.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14042947, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis extension prevents firefox from loading amazon pages while in private browsing. Otherwise it does cause every loaded page to be amazon smile.