Bewertet mit 3,8 von 5 Sternen
3,8 von 5 Sternen
von justcherie, vor einem Jahr
Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen
This used to work great but I just realized that I missed out on two Amazon Smile donations this morning because my page did not refresh to smile.amazon.com automatically like it used to.
- von Chris Barrick, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhere is the source code?
I am switching to the Amazon Smiley extension because the source code is readily available (https://github.com/eukaryote/amazonsmiley).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15189111, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI like this extension, but the infinite reload loop if you're not already logged into Amazon is really annoying. It's also hard for a user to figure out the cause of that problem. I assume this isn't an easy problem to fix, but if it was possible to display a notification at the time of the problem that would go a long way to making it what is otherwise a great extension more usable.
- von wolfgang8741, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorks great if you're logged in, but produces a redirect loop if you're not logged in for any amazon URL. (as stated in the description of the extension)
Source code license stated is LGPLv3, but cant find a link to the code for audit and contributions to fix this issue. Seems like a simple iteration count of the redirects could provide a bound for the loop of redirects and if count reaches limit break loop, alert user to login, and redirect to the Amazon login URL which should not be set to redirect.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15111760, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWorks well when I type the amazon address myself, but when I click an amazon link from another source it gets stuck in an infinite loop of reloading.
- von reacocard, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWorks if you're signed in, but produces a redirect loop if signed out. This breaks using amazon in private windows, where the user may not desire to be logged in.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14651535, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorks great for shopping, but unfortunately catches AWS websites as well as Amazon Commerce, so it breaks getting to console.aws.amazon.com. A feature to disable for *.aws.amazon.* would help greatly. I had to disable it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14589727, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks well, one small issue is that if you click a direct product link (non-smile) while not logged in, it goes into a redirect loop until you open a new tab, go to Amazon Smile, and login. Doing that then allows the tab to load.
Other than that, works very well! Thanks to the dev.
- von Squeebly_Joe, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks great! It stopped working for me lately, not sure if it wasn't updating or if something else was going on, but removing it and re-adding it fixed the problem
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13424864, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenBefore today I would have said this was no longer working and hasn't been for some time. Today I removed the add-on, restarted and re-installed, and it started working. I'm happy again. I'm using Firefox 63.0.3.