Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- Support Firefox 45+
- Updated to support Firefox 42
- Replaced #2e3436 to ButtonText
- Return default icons on about:addons page
- Fixed sidebar border color
- Add support for Mozilla Archive Format extension
Full list of changes on GitHub:
- Support Firefox 40+
- Full support for "Tree Style Tab" extension (be sure to choose "default" for the theme in the extension's settings)
- Changed tabs now show a blue dot instead of a glow
- Updated translations for Polish
- Improved tab sizing
- Misc. bugfixes and theme improvements
Full list of changes on GitHub:
- Firefox 38.0.1 - 41.x (nightly) support
- Improved dark variant (tabs, panel menu button color, etc.)
- Improved icons (uBlock, Evernote, chat)
- Firefox 35 support
- Firefox Hello support (new in Firefox 35)
- Pushbullet extension support
- Updated toolbarbutton & subview styling
- Updated AdBlock plus icon (dark mode support)
- French translation
Full changelog is available at: https://github.com/gnome-integration-team/firefox-gnome/compare/34.1...35.1
- Adopted GNOME 3.14 three-line menu button (often called "hamburger" or "hotdog" icon)
- Updated tabs style
- Officially updated to GNOME 3.12+ tabs style (removed "Show tabs on top", "GNOME 3.12 style tabs", and "Hide white border after tabs toolbar")
- Added support for GNOME Tweak's option to disable e10s tab underline
- German translation
- HTitle 3 support
- Tabs toolbar shadows
Supports Firefox 34+
Complete changelog for this release: https://github.com/gnome-integration-team/firefox-gnome/compare/33.1...34.1
- New icons for Forget and Apps buttons.
- Add Omnibar extension support.
- Bug fixes.
<p>Firefox 33.0 - 36.0a1 supported.</p>
<p>Detailed changelog since 32.1: 32.1...33.1</p>
- New image for throbber (GNOME 3.12).
- Add "Three line icon for the menu button" tweak.
- Various bug fixes.
Firefox 32.0 - 35.0a1 supported.
Full changelog since 31.1
- GNOME 3.12 style tabs (optional).
- New style for about:addons.
- Updated window controls and toolbarbuttons styles.
- New style for notification bar.
- Added symbolic icons for RequestPolicy extension (thanks to @black-roland).
- Added Ukrainian translation (thanks to @chpii).
- Updated Polish translation (thanks to @piotrdrag).
- Removed Firefox 29 support.
- Fixed RTL locales support.
- Fixed Flagfox, All-in-One Sidebar, HTitle extensions support.
- Other bug fixes.
Detailed changelog since 29.1: <tt>29.1...30.1</tt>
- Added support for Australis, the new Firefox interface in Firefox 29
- New style for about: pages
- Enabled "tabs on bottom" mode by default (the GNOME Tweak Extension can change the style)
- Changed style of panels (added shadow, animations)
- Improved styles for inactive windows
<p>Detailed changelog since 28.1 is available on GitHub: <tt>28.1...29.1</tt></p>
- Added support for the Ubuntu Firefox Modifications extension (#229).
- Bug fixes in the Tweak extension.
- Corrected toolbarbuttons look (lighter color for borders and separators between connected buttons). Again.
- Improved styles for inactive windows.
Detailed changelog is available on github:
- Small icons for all buttons on the Navigation Toolbar
- Tweak extension and theme in one package
- Fixed scrollbars zooming with page
- Many additional icon changes and bugfixes (see the complete list for details)
Detailed changelog on GitHub:
- Support Firefox 25+
- Dropped support for Firefox ≤ 23
- Added lightweight theme support (previously known as "personas" https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/themes/)
- Better non-Linux support
- Added support for WOT (Web of Trust)
- Improved Ghostery, DownThemAll
- Enhanced library window (history, bookmarks, etc.)
- Firefox 24 support
- Developer tools fixes
- Improved cross-platform support (notably: better title bar in Windows)
- Many browser icon adjustments
- Updated extension icon support: Ghostery, Colorzilla
- Added extension icon support: KeeFox
- Drop different style for windows in "inactive" state (:-moz-window-inactive, <tt>d76ae5c</tt>)
- Improve MS Windows support (#122)
<p>Full list of changes @: https://github.com/gnome-integration-team/firefox-gnome/compare/22.2...24.1</p>
- Fixed look of toolbar in Library window (#189)
Changes from 20.1:
- Upgraded to Firefox 22
- Use system theme menu colors (from jackinloadup)
- Support for new extensions & reworked several icons (from IsacDaavid)
- New symbolic icon: identity-icons-https-mixed-active.svg
- Fixed undo area on about:newtab
- Changed style of buttons in a notification bar (#182)
- Fixed "All Downloads" link color
- Fixed colors in new download manager UI (#177, #178)
Thanks to all our contributors:<br>
Alexander Seleznev, Reda Lazri, Isaac David Reyes González, Lucas Riutzel, and Garrett LeSage
- Pulled in upstream changes from Firefox 20 (fresher webdev tools styling, better WebRTC support, etc.)
- Fix for upstream icon size issue in developer tools
See all the changes, in detail, at:
To see a detailed list of changes, please view:
For a detailed changelog, view:
- Support for all new Firefox 17 features (including Facebook social support and developer tools enhancements)
- Dropped custom-themed wigdgets where possible, relying on GNOME 3.6's GTK+2 Adwaita theming
- Dropped Firefox 15 support
Additional list of noticeable changes:
- Unified menu icons style (when icons in menus are enabled) as Tango style icons
- Improved icons for FlashGot, Stylish, ABP, DownThemAll
- Updated style of download window to look more GNOME-like
- Compact tabs bar when "Use Small Icons" checkbox is on
- Improved inactive state implementation
- Removed background for identity box for some https sites
- Enhanced top-bar notifications
- Fixed live bookmark icon
- Update maximum version number of Firefox, to enable theme testing in nightly
- Changed style of "downloads" panel button
- Many minor padding, spacing, alignment, and style updates
Fore a detailed list of all changes, please view:
- Complete Firefox 16 support (without dropping version 15), including support for the new dev command line
- "Find" toolbar restyled
- Improved new tab page style
- Overhauled add-ons page
Bugfixes from previous release (15.2):
- First tab's active state
- Identity icons
- Adjusted dropmarkers for various toolbarbuttons
- Many icons tweaked
- Image optimizations (for smaller filesizes)
- Tab fixes
- Many additional fixes
- A complete changelog can be seen on github:
- New navigation toolbar button style
- Updated style for find, notifications, tabview, and webconsole
- Additional support for symbolic icons
- Tab padding and min-width changes
- Inactive window support
- Changed style of about:addons page
- RTL fixes, most notably for back/forward buttons and identity box
- New style for download window
- Fixed scroll buttons on tab bar
- URL bar history dropmarker adjusted
- Radio buttons style changed
- New tab drag indicator
- Better support for GNOME 3's text scaling accessibility feature
- Initial support for the Tree Style Tab add-on
- Theme improvements for those of you using the theme on Windows
- Dropped support for Firefox 14 compatibility
Extended changelog is available on github:
* Updated tab styles
* Support for RTL locales
* Other minor visual changes
* GNOME-ish spinner animations
* New tab drag indicator
* Support for Firefox 6.0a2